Chapter Seventeen

Dust was on his knees in a white room.
He was stuck, his wrist chained together, and connected to the wall an inch above the floor.

Dust tried tugging it, but it didn't work.
And the chains cut off magic so you can't get free from that.

Dust yelled, but his voice couldn't be heard outside of the room.

"INK, I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!" 
Dust was starting to panic, wanting to see Blue, wanting to know if he was OK.

"You better not touch him... I swear on my life is anyone touches him!!" Dust growled, trying to pull himself free, but with ever tug, it caused pain. 

Sci watched from outside the plain white room, the only color was Dust, who was yelling, screaming, and trying to get free.
The room was put on its noise concealing noise because Dust was always yelling.

Sci sighed, writing things down, starting to leave for his lunch break.

Little did he know, a portal was made inside the room.

Killer ran to Dust. 
"Killz..." Dust said, thinking his mind was playing tricks on him again.
"Brother... Come, we must save Horror," Killer said, summoning a sharp bone, trying to take the chains off. "Glad to see ya," Dust said, smirking and laughing a bit, just as the chain broke off of him.

All alarms went off, the room starting to blink with lights, shake a bit, while guards started running towards it.

"Come on!!!" Dust said, grabbing Killer and running to the portal, just as guards busted in the room. 
Dust pushed Killer in, waving at the guards and jumping through the portal, the portal closing.

Dust looked at Error, Nightmare, and Cross, who was sleeping as Nightmare's tentacles held him.
"Great, now we get Horror," Nightmare said, Dust, grinning. "Oh thank everything-- that place was making me go crazy..." Dust said. "You already are," Error said, Dust, glaring at him. "Didn't Ink mess with the AU? To make no portals or teleporting allowed to leave or go in there?" Dust said, Nightmare nodding. "We have a plan!" Killer said. "We kidnap someone Ink cares about and force him to fix the portal, then take Ink to make sure he didn't do the same thing while we're in there, then we get Horror and save him," Nightmare said as Dust smirked. "Great plan, but who's someone Ink cares about?" Dust asked.

~~~   ~~~

Someone knocked on his front door.
Lust groaned in annoyance, teleporting to the front door. 

Lust opened the door, seeing a brown cardboard box.
He grabbed it with both hands, shrugging and walking back in his room, closing the door with his foot, teleporting to his room.

Lust opened the box, gasping with he saw his clothes and weapons from HorrorTale.
He grabbed them, then saw a note at the bottom.

"Lust, we need your help. Horror is trapped in his AU and the Undyne there already wants to kill him. You're the one that knows most about the AU, so it'll be a big help. 
Meet us behind Grillby's at 8:00
- Killer"

Lust smirked, getting up and taking his showy clothes off.
He threw them wherever then put his clothes other on.

Black jeans, a big turquoise hoodie with a purple heart, a black weapon holder belt, and purple and black high tops.

Lust grabbed his weapons, lifting up his hoodie, hooking his whip on his right side, then his dagger on his left.
He grabbed his throwing knives, putting them away so he could summon them later.

Lust checked his phone he literally never uses, seeing that it was 8:04.
He sighed, putting his hood up, just as he heard a quiet squeak. 
He gasped, grabbing Cupcake, who was tired, putting her in his pocket before teleporting as he said, "Don't speak, Cupcake."