3

Of course, none of them listened to Joshua and started to dig into their toast. Jeonghan and Joshua couldn't stop themselves from snickering. Joshua or Jisoo is a brown-haired male who could look like an angel, but act like the devil. His pure white turtle neck resting on his body, while a cream coloured blazer wraps around his arms and shoulders. Skinny jeans covering up his legs with a cream belt keeping the look together. Joshua and Jeonghan decided to join in eating after laughing at their reaction.

The boys split into groups, so then they could finally have some alone time or what at least what you could get living with 12 other people. Seokmin, Soonyoung, Chan decided to watch TV, mainly the show that Seokmin was watching without Soonyoung. Jeonghan, Mingyu, Jun, Seungkwan, Minghao went upstairs to get dressed, leaving Seungcheol, Joshua, Wonwoo, Woozi and Vernon to decided what was going to be happening for today.

"So, team, what should we do today?" Seungcheol tried to lift the spirits of the remaining 4, but failed horribly. Seungcheol started to look at the 4-hopeless people finding out that they weren't even listening. A black-haired male was found reading a book. A black t-shirt with a semi dark green jacket that wasn't even zipped up with washed out jeans on his legs, this was Wonwoo.

Seungcheol then looked at Vernon, a brown-haired boy who had some of the weirdest haircuts, looking towards that stairs as if he was waiting for someone. He was dressed in a horizontal Navy blue and white striped long-sleeved shirt that was too big on him, Black jeans covered his legs fully as he looked towards the stairs. It wasn't until a pink haired male popped into Seungcheol's view. The male was shorter than the rest, but could kill you if you looked at him. A grey shirt was hidden and only visible from the bottom as big sweater covered it up while giving the male sweater paws, there was writing on said male's sweater, but it was in English making Seungcheol confused. The last thing on the male was light blue shorts, this whole outfit gave the boy a cute look.

"I know where we could go" Jihoon said, taking his sweet time on telling the place that they could go. Joshua looked up from his phone, while Wonwoo stopped reading his book, clearly interested on what the male would say.

"Then where can we go?" Seungcheol questioned

"It's a place that Seungkwan had wanted to go since he moved in, it's called 'Palace'" Jihoon grumble as the last thing he wanted to do was to be nice to Seungkwan.

"Well, do you know how to get there?"

"No, that's where Seungkwan comes in and becomes useful"

I know I'm late, But
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGCHEOL!

I know I'm late, But HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGCHEOL!