16

Group 1
--
Meanie

Wonwoo sighed as he looked at the portable gas tank that had all of the contents spilled out and now just lying on the floor.

Wonwoo was quite upset that Mingyu somehow spilled the gas. Though Wonwoo isn’t one to judge knowing how the silver-haired male personality. Mingyu wasn’t doing any better, He looked quite upset at his mistake.

Now both of them were in separate sides of the large room, looking for any replacement gas. Though why would they have any luck.

All of the sudden a figure crept up to Wonwoo and without him noticing a silver sword went down on his collarbone.

Wonwoo felt immense pain, He screamed as loud as he could before backing up, turning around and clutching the wound. He saw the same person as before, but he finally saw their eyes, which was a pale blue. Blood was drenching Wonwoo’s shirt and his hand as the blood ran down his body refusing to stop until it made its way to the floor, staining the wooden floor.

Mingyu heard the screams and saw the figure with his blood-stained sword and Wonwoo clutching his shoulder. Mingyu became angry at the figure, but he didn’t do anything. Until the figure strike again, but Wonwoo was able to dodge out of the way of the oncoming attack. Mingyu’s flight or fight reaction activated as the he ran towards the figure and punched it in the face. It staggered back, holding its face before launching itself towards Mingyu. Mingyu barely dodge. A cut was all the sword could do.

A swift kick to the under area of the figure, causing them to groan in pain and collapse. Mingyu quickly took Wonwoo’s hand and ran out of the room. The ran all of the way to the maid’s room which was located on the other side of the house.

Once inside both males secured the entrance before Mingyu went to search for medical supplies. He looked under beds and in the maid’s kitchen before finding it in the bathroom. Mingyu took it, before heading back to Wonwoo, who was sitting down on one of the chairs.

“Wonwoo, remove you hand please” Wonwoo removed his hand. The cut looked deep to Mingyu, but it probably didn’t need stitches, or at least he hoped it didn’t. Blood was oozing out of the wound. It showed no signs of stopping anytime soon.
“This might hurt”

Wonwoo screamed as he felt water being pour into his wound, making the blood become watery. A bandage was quickly applied to his collarbone. Wonwoo continue to scream and hiss at the amount of pain he felt. Mingyu winced feeling the second-hand pain.

“That should be good, for a while” Mingyu said

“How the fuck did you find water?” Wonwoo questioned

“It was in this first-aid kit, but there wasn’t any disinfectant which is weird.” Mingyu stood up and made his way to the kitchen area and used the sink to fill up the water bottle. After he filled it up he made his way back to Wonwoo.

“Come on let’s go” Mingyu was about to help Wonwoo, before Wonwoo said

“Leave the first-aid kit here, just in case anyone else comes” Mingyu didn’t feel like fighting with him, so he left the first-aid kit under the bed, but not before taking the one of the rolls of bandages.

“Let’s go now” Mingyu ordered, knowing the Wonwoo screams would attract the murderer to them. He helped Wonwoo up and began to walk out of the room. Wonwoo’s blood-stain hand left a handprint on Mingyu’s black t-shirt.