23

Group 2
--
JunSeokSoo

"Well most of it is a blur, but here's what I can remember..." Joshua started, He knew that he wasn't going to get out of it now, but the amount of anxiety he felt rushing though is body wasn't good for any human

About 3 years ago:
It was a Sunday afternoon. His little brother wanted to go outside to play on the newly built playground in the park. At this point Joshua's family wasn't holding out too well, his Mother often went to other houses, which Joshua and his Father knew that his Mother was having an affair. The messages on her phone proved it and showed them her slutty side. Of course little brother didn't know this as he only thought that his Mother was going to tonnes of sleepovers. Once his Father learnt about this he went to alcohol, which also meant fights between the two parents when they would cross paths.

At this point Joshua was the father-figure for his little brother. He pleaded to go and Joshua finally gave in once he saw his Father walking in drunk, only to collapse on the couch and sob. Both Children made their way to the park and enjoyed it. The little brother played and Joshua sat, watching the environment and also join in at some points.

It was a happy day until Joshua lost him. Yep, he lost the child on the playground. He searched everywhere for his brother and he did find him, but not where he wanted to. His brother was crossing the road when the lights blinked red. Joshua quickly rushed over to him yelling his name over and over, but it was all in vain as a car ran over the young boy. Killing him in the process.

Joshua ran over to the bloody crime scene, trying to see if their were any signs of life. The last thing Joshua heard was sirens as his vision blacked out.

Verkwanhoon

They entered the cold tunnel. Their footsteps echo through the large, narrow passageway. Their feet becoming wet due to the puddles on the ground, making it harder for them. Vernon was the leader of the group with Seungkwan behind him and Jihoon at the back. There were some tumbles and some complaining due to how cold and wet it was, but with a bit of hope and luck they finally made it through to the other side, where they were met with another basement.

"Don't tell me that we are back where we started" Vernon said hopelessly.

"I think we're in another house" Jihoon said. This wasn't the same basement as before. This basement almost had no lighting and was wetter than the last one. There was also less junk making a clear pathway for them.

"So, should we explore?" Seungkwan said, and after arguing they decided to make their way up the steps. Maybe there wasn't going to be a murderer here. Oh boy were they wrong.

They stepped out of the basement and were met with a dark hallway that seemed to house spiders, large ones. Seungkwan was the most scared and often jumps when one of the spiders moved their hairy legs on their giantantic webs.

Jihoon lagged behind the two other males as he stared at every wall as if he would find something interesting, but once they hit the intersection a girly scream was heard. They couldn't believe the next actions. A bloodied silver sword stab through flesh as if it was paper. Awful fleshy sounds could be heard as the screaming slowly died down and was replaced with silence.

They saw Seungkwan's body laying their helplessly as the sword repeatedly stabbed through the flesh. Blood was gushing out of the wounds as the murderer carved a large hole in the stomach of Seungkwan, showing all of his organs.

They were shocked and stood still not knowing what to do. Until Jihoon finally started to move and made his way to Vernon, where they made their escape, but escape was futile in these houses.

--
Oh boy..