4

While Seungcheol was talking to the others, Jeonghan, Mingyu, Jun, Seungkwan and Minghao began to get changed into more suitable clothing. Jeonghan was the first done, he wore a simple light, but dark blue sweater that looked like it was knitted and light blue jeans that were somewhat faded, Jeonghan returned downstairs. The next was Mingyu, A black t-shirt with a square graphic that was coloured white and many shades of blue, dark denim jeans covered his legs straight down to the angle. He also went back downstairs.

Minghao and Jun came downstairs together, Minghao wearing a bright red hoodie with the adjusting rope tied into a bow, Black skinny jeans that wear ripped just above the knee, finishing the look with a digital clock strapped on his right hand and his short light brown bouncing up and down as he climbed down the stairs. Jun was walking down besides Minghao, he was sporting a navy-blue denim shirt that had the ends of the sleeves folded, it was buttoned up, but still showing some skin around his neck area, Black jeans was on the bottom half of his body while his hair was a light magenta colour.

It took a while, but Seungkwan appeared, a white t-shirt was visible while he wore another button up t-shirt that was too big on him and it was pink, the pink shirt had to mysterious drawings on either side, but they drawings appeared to look like humming birds, Navy-blue skinny jean are worn and his short blond-hair somehow pulling this look together.

Vernon basically pounced on Seungkwan once he got down the stair, hugging him until the blond-haired male pushed him off. Of course, Vernon was laughing at this action, but never questioned it and just got up and sat back down in his chair.

"Hey Seungkwan" Jihoon spoke rather excitedly, which cause everyone to look at the male.

"Yeah?"

"Do you still want to 'Palace'"

"Of course, I want to go! I have been waiting forever to go" Seungkwan exaggerated

"Well do you know how to get there?"

"Wait, does that mean we're going?!"

"Yes, Yes, we are, just answer my fucking question" Jihoon started to become annoyed

"Yeah, I know how to get there, but it's quite a long way for here" Seungkwan tried to laugh it off, which failed horribly.

"So, how long?" Seungcheol joined in

"It's about 2 hours, but if we go now we'll get there just in time" No one said a word.