21

Group 2
--
Verkwanhoon

The trio walked down the hall before taking a turn down another confusing hall, the whole house was a confusing maze. The pink-haired male didn’t speak a word as they walked.

After what seemed like hours of walking they reached a staircase that went down into the dark abysses called a basement. The group stopped.

“Should we?” Seungkwan asked. Vernon quickly grabbed said males hand pulling him down. Jihoon followed quietly though he was a bit hesitant, but he would prefer to take his chances in the basement than be alone where he could encounter a killer.

Down and down they went before stepping on a concreted surface. A dimly lit room was in front of them, boxes lined the walls and candles were scattered around the room.

“Did we just walk in on a summoning?” Vernon asked.

“Probably not.” Seungkwan concluded

“So, there is a chance?”

“Stop acting like you would join in on a ritual if you had the opportunity”

“I mean, it sounds like fun” This earned Vernon a slap. “Fuck off” Another slap connected. “Honestly, Fuck you”

“You’re not my type” with that Vernon felt embarrassed, but also felt his heart die a little.

They stepped into the room, looking around trying to find anything. Jihoon still being abnormally quiet.

As they were searching, Seungkwan placed his hand on the tiles letting himself feel the rugged, desaturated stone. Suddenly he felt a stone cave in and heard loud scraping sound, before he knew it a stack of wooden boxes slowly and painfully moved across to show what seemed like a long, narrow, unilluminated hallway. The other two people heard the noise and instinctively turned around and put their guard up.
Vernon walked closer, his footsteps slightly echoing within the silent room.

“So…What now?” Vernon asked, fully confused and intrigued

“We go in?” Jihoon talked for the first time since being with them.

“What if we die?” Seungkwan tried to talk his way out of going

“We shouldn't as long as the door closes”

“What if the door doesn't close and the 'killer' comes” Vernon joined in knowing that if there was a killer and this wasn’t some cruel prank, how would they get out of the tunnel in a rush?

“I have a feeling it should close and that the killer wouldn't follow. This could be our chance to escape.”

Junseoksoo

They made it back to the safety of the master’s bedroom. Of course they wanted to know what happened with Soonyoung and why Joshua was acting weird, but they didn’t have the heart to bring it up, mainly because they were scared.

Scared of one male, Joshua. They knew Joshua wouldn't have the heart to kill a fly let alone another person, but if Jun ever learnt anything from Chan and Minghao forcing him to watch horror movies, then it's always the innocent one...most of the time. They wanted to think that Joshua was innocent and that he wouldn't commit such a crime, so they tried to swallow any fear they had and try to have a normal conversation with him.

“sooooo… what exactly happened?” Seokmin asked hesitantly.

“Well, if you think I would murder my best friend then you’re wrong” Joshua continue, “I just needed to talk to him about life. I don't even know what happened after he left to go piss. My memory just blacked out.”

“What did you want to talk to him about?” Jun whispered

“I already said” Joshua answered

“Look, I don't want to see as if I'm pressuring you, but we're a family no matter what type of hell we go through, we'll always be together and families need to trust each other. So please tell us, we won't even tell anyone if you want” Seokmin pleaded.

“fine” Joshua gave in. No one could resist the Seokmin, the literal sun. “But you must not tell anyone. Not even our members, and we never bring it back up unless I give it the ok. Got it?” The two other males nodded, they honestly didn't care about the agreement, all they cared about was knowing what happened.

--

I spent about 8-9 hours of my life watching someone play Winnie the Pooh: Home Run Derby and I kinda want to write a one shot about the once in a lifetime experience.