26

Group 1
--
ChanHao

They quietly peeked through a gap in between the doors and once it was safe they left the small-ish area.

“Why are we the unlucky ones?” Chan questioned, Minghao only shrugged. Both of them were tired and sick of being locked up. They sat on the clean looking floor trying to gather any energy that was left, but too much was happening for them to even try and rest.

After what seemed like a couple minutes, slow footsteps were heard. They echoed in the hallway which caused both males to panic once again.

“Fuck, Fuck, Fuck” Chan whisper loudly, Minghao sighed. He wasn't ready to put up with this shit again. The footsteps began to get faster.

At some point Minghao thought that it could just be one of his housemates, even though deep down inside of him he knew what it was. Before they could get back into the pantry, the killer appeared with an axe. A clean axe.

At this point both males were sitting ducks. They couldn't find enough energy, but it didn’t stop them. They picked themselves off the ground as the killer stared blankly at them in the doorway. They needed to get it out of the doorway if they wanted to survive. But did they want to?

Almost automatically Minghao asked,

“So, how badly do you want to survive?”

This completely shocked Chan. The words and the meaning behind them, Chan knew what was going to happen.

“I want us to survive” sweet words came out of Chan’s mouth, almost shocking the chinese male.

“That’s impossible in this situation”

“Then let's form a pact again” Minghao looked at Chan weirdly, but didn't stop him. “If one of us die then the other dies. Ok?” Chan held out his pinky finger waiting for Minghao to agree and Minghao hesitantly pinky promised. All while the killer just stared at them, it didn't really mind this as it was going to be there last moment together anyway.

Suddenly the killer launched itself forward, aiming for Chan. Minghao was able to dodge away from Chan and once he was out of the killers line of sight he hid himself in the pantry.

Chan was able to barely dodge it, which cause his clothing to be cut. Chan ran towards the door as fast as he could, but not fast enough. He was quickly thrown onto the ground causing him to cry out in pain.

The killer quickly made work of this and plunged the axe down onto his chest. Blood went flying as Chan’s face paled and his eyesight blurred into darkness. The axe was removed from the chest and slashed off Chan’s arm, just to make sure he was dead. The killer stepped back to see the damage the axe caused.

A giant gash, and one removed limb. Then the killer brought the axe up to remove the head and in one swift action the head was removed. The killer exited, not bothered killing Minghao and also curious to see if Minghao would commit with the pact.

Once it was clear Minghao came out of his hiding spot where he saw everything. He went closer to the body and saw Chan. Chan’s skin was pale and his eyes were rolled back into his head. A horrible sight to see.

He left the room in a daze. Today promises were made and broken, without second thought.

--
So...I published a new book if you want to check it out.

Also, I really like the ChanHao dynamic for some reason