27

--
Group 2
--

They reunited again, but something didn't make sense to the group of 3. Only two of them of the other group were here.

“Where's Seungkwan?” Jun asked, feeling like he could go crazy.

Silence was the answer they got and they knew what it meant. How they hoped it wasn’t true, but they couldn't escape for the facts.

“We were hoping we could join up after….everything” Jihoon spoke.

“Where's the body?” Joshua asked. He knew the house was big, but he didn’t hear the screams.

Vernon and Jihoon looked at each other, wondering if they should show them the passage and eventually decided for it.

“We’ll show you the general area.” and with that the group of 5 went down into the basement hesitantly. It was still same, but as they approached the hidden doorway, they saw it was open. Forced opened.

Vernon and Jihoon started to panic as the other 3 stared into the long hallway.

“Oh my god…” Vernon started.

“So, we probably gonna die. Just a heads up” Jihoon said

“Where does this lead to?” Joshua asked, completely calm.

“Leads to your fucking death” Vernon answered. “It also leads to another house, which also contains death”

At this point, Jihoon and Vernon did not want to go through it again which forced the others to stay with them. They headed back upstairs.

If only they saw the figure that appeared in the hallway.