15

Group 2
--
JunSeokSoo

Joshua was unexpectedly thrown back and onto the dark wooden floor, screaming bloody Mary. Tear flowed down his face faster than anything as he tried to move around on the floor to get rid of the pain that travelled through his body. Joshua felt like every limb on his body was torn apart, it was just like if that car in his head actually ran him over. Jun and Seokmin quickly ran to his side trying to get Joshua to calm down, but they panicking more than trying to help.
Joshua heard a voice clearly in his head

“you did this to me Josh, I’m merely returning the favour” The voice laughed.

After a while Joshua finally calmed down as the pain he felt left his body. Leaving a broken Joshua who was still  crying.

“Joshua what happen?” Seokmin tried to get Joshua to talk, but failing horrible as he didn’t talk and only pointed towards the window. Jun decided to investigate this, but only was the forest and rain.

“Joshua nothings there.” No answer other than cries of mercy.

“Joshua talk to us” Still nothing

“Jisoo please talk to us” Seokmin pleaded as Joshua tried to stop crying, Jun noticed his action

“Jisoo please calm down, nothing will hurt you” Jun said rubbing his back, while Seokmin held one of Joshua’s hand and rubbing it with his thumb. Joshua’s cries turned into whimpers. Time passed until it turned night, when they were supposed to meet up with the other members of Group 2, Joshua was still shaken up from the whole experience. The other two males felt hopeless as they had no idea what happened other than Joshua flying across the room. If only they knew why.

“Are you ok Josh?” Seokmin asked, but Joshua seemed to stiffen at the nickname before nodding.

“We should probably head back down and met with the others” Jun said wanting to get out of this room, both males agreed not wanting to stay here any longer. As they were about to move out Joshua said something so simple, that Seokmin and Jun couldn’t believe that he said it.

“I want Soonyoung”