12

Group 1
--

ChanHao

--

During the separation, Minghao and Chan found themselves running to the hall to their left, before entering a room. The boys quickly barricaded the door, leaving two sweaty men gasping for air.

"What the fuck just happened?" Chan whisper as tears threatened to fall. They were all alone, in a dark room, until Minghao found the light. The bulb was turned on, they room quickly became bright enough to see where they are, which was a storage room.

"We'll be fine, as long as we don't leave this room, we'll be fine" Minghao tried to become the brave one, failing horribly as his voice shakes. The room becomes silent as both boys sat on the ground, both shaken from what had just occurred.

"It's kinda funny that we enter a killer's home" Chan said as he chuckled darkly.

"It's like those horror movies we watch, where we both yell at the characters for making dumb decisions" Minghao laughed, trying to forget this situation

"Yeah, those movies are so stupid. I can't believe our roommates didn't want to watch it with us. It ain't even scary" They both laughed at Chan's comment, even though they were in a similar situation

"I know, but somehow we ended up us them."

"Yeah, but let's do better than them, let's survive together!" Chan said raising his fist towards the roof, Minghao couldn't help, but to smile.

"I promise you, Chan, that we will survive and not make stupid decisions"

"I promise you, Minghao, that we will survive or at least I will survive" That comment earned Chan a punch to his arm, but they both laughed before Chan head locked Minghao and ruffled his hair. He then let go, but not before pulling Minghao down onto the ground with him.

"How do you think the others are going?"

"Probably panicking and overreacting as normal" Both boys laughed as they gained some courage that they found within each other.

JeongCheol:

During the unexpected separation, Jeonghan ended up following Seungcheol, who didn't mind him following. After a while of running both men found themselves in what seems like a lounge room. Two big white sofas surrounded a small white coffee table, pictures were hanged up along the wall, but the faces were scribbled out, in the corners of the large room were small wooden tables that had vases on them. The vases didn't hold any flowers. A carpeted surface hid the wooden floors. The lights were turned on. The boys closed the door before they pulled one of the sofas over to block the door.

"What just happened" Jeonghan said looking blankly at the sofa.

"I don't know" that was Seungcheol's only answer as he looked at the pictures on the wall. They showed a happy family with 2 parents and 5 children, all of their faces were covered by the black marker scribbles, while one young child's face was scribbled out and had a red 'X' over the scribble and an arm scribbled out. The next photo showed what looked like 4 grandparents, two from each side, their faces weren't scribbled over but their limbs were. One had a leg and arm scribbled over, one had both legs scribble over, another one had lines on their arms and legs, while the last one had their eyes covered by a neatly draw lines, to Seungcheol it looked like a blindfold.

"Who would keep these?" Seungcheol wondered, because no normal person would do this

"We're stuck, we're going to die, we're going to die" Jeonghan broke down at the end of the sentence, who could blame him after all he did see someone like could have been a murderer. Seungcheol could see Jeonghan was having a breakdown. Tears streamed down his perfect face landing onto the carpet, Jeonghan was standing, but looked like he could have collapsed at any moment. Seungcheol walked over and pulled him into a hug.

"We will be fine Jeonghan, nothing will happen to us as long as we stay strong, nothing can hurt or touch us" Seungcheol told Jeonghan, but Seungcheol knew his words were lies because something was going to happen, he just knew it.

"Really?" Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol

"Of course, just stay by my side, I will protect you" Seungcheol whispered as he wiped away Jeonghan's tears, but of course Jeonghan wouldn't accept his help. He quickly pulled away from Seungcheol and wiped his own tears. Seungcheol looked hurt.

"I won't need your help, I am perfectly capable of protecting myself, thank you very much" Jeonghan told gathering up the rest of his pride. Seungcheol just rolled his eyes and laughed it off despite being hurt. Jeonghan was still frighten, but when he was joking with Seungcheol, his fears silenced for a moment.

"One day you're going to take back what you just said Jeonghan" Seungcheol mumbled to himself, while Jeonghan was attempting to force Seungcheol to carry him around, which didn't happen. That day Jeonghan was forced to walk around using his legs.