6

An 1h and 30 minutes in, they became lost and the car was running out of gas.

"Ok everyone, Seungkwan doesn't know where the fuck we're going, so did anyone bring their phones?" Seungcheol asked, but only got 3 responses.

"I have mine!" Chan yelled

"I got one" Wonwoo said calmly

"Here!" Soonyoung yelled again.

"Ok, so Soonyoung you don't count as it's my phone. Chan, Wonwoo do you have Google Maps?" Seungcheol said starting to become annoyed. They whisper something to each other before answering the driver.

"Well...We don't have Google Maps" Chan spoke for the team of two

"WHAT! YOU DONT HAVE IT?!" Seungcheol was mad

"Well, it never helped us and why are you mad at us, after all you just said you brought your phone."

"...fuck off" Seungcheol whispered, His cheeks tinted in a bright pink after he had embarrassed himself. 

After a little while of driving in silence the car stopped. Every member looked outside to see if they had made it, but all they could see are farms.

"The car ran out of gas. Can someone ring our insurance company?" Seungcheol asked, but unlucky there was no signal on the phones. They all sat in silence as no one knew what to do.

"...Maybe we could ask the people who own these farms for help" The simple answer from Vernon restored hope into everyone as they all got out.

"Yeah, these people must have some gas!" Soonyoung exclaimed

"Ok, but let's go into groups. Group 1 will go into the farm on the left, while Group 2 will go to the one on the right" Everyone nodded and formed groups.

Group 1 consisted of Mingyu, Wonwoo, Chan, Minghao, Jeonghan and Seungcheol.

Group 2 was formed by Vernon, Seungkwan, Jihoon, Soonyoung, Seokmin, Joshua and Jun.

They entered their assigned farms and looked for some houses or for someone.