5

It was quiet for the first time in years, no one spoke, it was pin drop silence, until the first words were spoken

"2 HOURS AWAY!" The all yelled realising how far it would be from their home

"I know it's far, but please, I have been wanting to go for the longest time, so can we go?" Seungkwan gave the cutest puppy eyes he could muster, looking at each member. They expressions changed once they saw how desperate the male was.

"Fine, we'll go." A simple answer was given by Jeonghan. Seungkwan practically yelled in excitement as the male dragged the others to the door.

They each slipped on their shoes. Chan and Jihoon were too lazy to put socks on, so they just wore their shoes, Chan had pure black runners while Jihoon had black and white runners.

Jun, Soonyoung, Mingyu and Minghao all wore black shoes, but all wore different brands of shoes.

Seungkwan and Wonwoo wore pure white runners

Seokmin wore bright blue and white runner, while Jeonghan wore grey and dark turquoise runners and Seungcheol wearing black and white low-cut runners.

Leaving Joshua with beige Converse and Vernon with mainly white, but dark blue washed out red runners.

They all locked the door and headed into the van, where they headed to Palace. On the way they sang a few songs and hoped that Seungkwan knew where the place was.