32

The mini-game started, Mingyu charged forward causing everyone to start running and hope. The servants stood still, as they weren't given orders until a quick yelled of ‘kill’ echo throughout the room. The game finally started.

Mingyu knew he wanted at least one person to die here and hopefully out in the real world someone would kill themselves.

-

Jeonghan ran as fast as he could remembering Seungcheol and what he would of wanted him to do. Part of Jeonghan hoped that Seungcheol survived the fall even if it was practically impossible. The axe servant was behind him, but luckily for him, the servant was slow because of the heavy weapon. Jeonghan was the first one to escape the game. He ran out the doors, breathing in the fresh air as he ran out of the woodland and back into the farm area, before going towards the road and helplessly yelling ‘help’ hoping that someone would stop and save them.

-
Vernon and Jihoon worked together, weaving past and jumping over dead bodies. It was all going well until the pink-haired male tripped. They were so close.

“Jihoon!” Vernon exclaimed, trying to help the other up. Jihoon was almost up when Mingyu jumped on him, causing Jihoon to fall on his stomach.

“FUCK”Jihoon tried to crawl away, only to get stabbed by his former friend as Vernon watched. “FUCKING RUN, GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU REGRET IT!” Jihoon cried out to Vernon who quickly followed the advice and run to the door and left his friend behind. The knife dug into Jihoons skins and start to be dragged down to create a hole. Jihoon weakly tried to push Mingyu away, but soon he was knocked out and died on the spot. Mingyu laughed and laughed at Jihoon. Blood was splattered on his face and clothing, he looked insane. He quickly pulled out Jihoon’s spine.

Mingyu was done. He had caused enough damage and he was satisfied with his work.
“stop” he whispered, letting Seokmin go and enjoy the rest of his pathetic life.

-
Seokmin had saw Jeonghan escape, but that didn't stop him from hearing the dying words of Jihoon. He saw Vernon leave and he saw Mingyu gut Jihoon as if he was a fish. It disgusted him. The sword servant was on his tail as now he was the final one alive. He was getting closer to his end goal as he felt the tip of the sword caress his back before the felt the servant stop. Of course Seokmin was going to take full advantage of this and escape.

Running towards the door and into the outside world was one of the best experiences he has felt, but he couldn’t stop running. Now he was running away from all of his fears and from reality, he didn’t want everyone to be dead even if it was the truth. He couldn’t let that happen.

Soon he joined the other ‘winners’, but he felt incomplete.

-
Mingyu saw the last one leave. Now he had a choice to make, kill himself and his servants or get arrested and potentially killed. He didn't want to take the risks and didn't want to join society. So he made the decision.

“Well, it's been a good ride. Get ready to self destruct” soon Mingyu stabbed himself in the stomach, foot and arm before he stabbed his head, ultimately killing himself.

A loud thud could be heard as Mingyu landed onto the floor. Everything seemed to stopped working, soon he died without any regrets.

Once Mingyu was out, the two servants looked at each other before gathering their weapons and killing each other with strong blows to their heads. A louder thud was heard as these two died instantly as it was what their master wanted them to do if he ever died.

The house was quiet and everything seemed to be at peace. A long forgotten word, but everything was now peaceful and that's how it was supposed to be in the first place.