Chapter 3

Mari

"Is this their best? He looks half starved," a voice starts me awake. I am on another couch and jump to find a blonde, smartly dressed pixie male sat opposite me. He inspects me with his eyes intently.

"Is that really what they dressed him in? Boss doesn't like them looking too...exposed," a red haired male sighs, irritated. The blonde chuckles at him.

"What do you expect, Katze? He is from The Pits," he smirked, gesturing to me. They are the cleanest men I have ever seen. The blonde tapped his attractive, long black nails.

"He is cute though," the male called Katze replies, standing next to the seated blonde.

The blonde male smiles at me and my face heats to it. I freeze as he stands from the couch opposite and sits next to me. He tilts my chin to him making our eyes meet. "His eyes are a lovely hazel, the boss is going to love him," he smiles at me, pleased. His nails are sharp under my chin. I realise then that this must be a blondie pixie, a subspecies named for their hair colour who commonly had blue eyes. From what I had caught on tv, they were highly respected by other pixies. Was I to service a blondie above him?

"Pfft, he is blonde, of course, the boss is going to love him..." Katze drawls.

"Ah but not only that, the palest hair I have ever seen on a young faerie. What a prize you are," the blonde sighs stroking my now dry hair. The contact causes me to relax, my eyes flutter and I sigh through my nose.

"Heh. Sounds like you're in love, Gustav," Katze sniggers. He watches us with amusement.

"Oh shush, you know me, I only get the best for the boss. I have certainly exceeded myself with this one. All he needs is a clothing change and he is ready!" he exclaims standing. I almost whine with the loss of contact.

Katze pushes me into another room, stripping me unceremoniously. I blush as he looks at me, checking my skin. "Looks clean. Heh, are you sure this one isn't a virgin? Look at him blushing!" he sniggers to Gustav, who watches us from the doorway. New clothes are put on me, and immediately I enjoy the quality. When was the last time I wore proper clothes? And this material felt amazing on my skin.

"It is questionable by his behaviour... but I was assured he wasn't. He is quite popular apparently. Not that I am surprised," Gustav answers watching me intently, his arms crossed. I was dressed in black shorts and a dark sheer top, the showed my chest but felt nice to touch.

Katze grimaces. "Let's hope he isn't too popular, we don't need that kind of talk coming to the capital," he winces making final adjustments.

Gustav rolls his eyes. "Well, what else was I supposed to do? He's fucked every blonde faerie around! And of course, he wanted something different. I didn't want to go to The Pits either but it's convenient for... creatures like this," he gestures to me. I start to shiver feeling worried and disorientated. Was I at the capital? As in...Burlyn?

Katze looks into my eyes, looking sad for a moment. "He's having withdrawals, Gustav. We can't give him to the boss like this," he says turning my face to him. Gustav looks at my eyes closely, my body still shivering. I see him look at my pupils which are probably dilated again. "Looks like they have been giving him Pixie dust," he mutters clicking his tongue. "That's not the only thing," Katze mutters pushing my arm to him. I feel tears come as I see the scars on my arms. The needle marks dotting my pale skin.

"Tsk, fucking disgusting. Give him that cordial. It will mellow him out until he is done with him," Gustav says softly, his hand gripping my arm. The contact feels soft and calms my shivering slightly. They hand me a drink that's bright yellow and smells sweet. "Drink this, little one, it will help," he says to me sweetly. I drink obediently, feeling it slide down inside. It spreads warmth in my body and the shaking stops.

"What's your name cutie?" he asks, his thumbnail stroking my arm.

"Mari," I croak, my voice sounding alien to me. So weak compared to the other two.

He smiles at me pleasantly. "What a lovely name. Are you hungry?" he asks. What was it like to feel hungry? It seemed I had forgotten. I nod anyway, interested to see what people at the capital ate. Gustav calls for Katze to bring food. He hand feeds me like a child, stroking my hair again. I relax, enjoying the attention. My body feeling fully alive than ever before. Did Master know about this cordial? It was good stuff.

As the food filled me, I felt more pleasant. I began to lick his fingers, showing how much I enjoyed it, his nails scratching my tongue. He remains still as I clean his hand, noticing his blushed face.

"What are you doing?" Katze's voice makes us both jump.

"Oh Katze! I was just..." He stood looking flushed.

"Yeah yeah, he wants to see you," Katze sighs gesturing to a door across the room.

"Ah of course. Just... watch him until I give the ok," Gustav mutters fussing with his suit before walking through the door.

Katze drops next to me on the couch, stretching on arm along behind me. "Don't try it," he sighs irritated as I look at him shyly. I sit still feeling nerves gather in my stomach as it churns from the food.