Chapter 5

Mari

I felt soft tingling on my head, bringing me back from my dazed sleep. A soft murmuring voice in Hasser language brought back my memory. I jumped awake, the realisation hitting me that I had fallen asleep waiting for him.

Hurriedly, my heart pounding, I scramble to my knees on the bed and bow in front of him, shaking with fear. I flinch as I feel his hand on my head.

"Shhh lapan," he murmurs, his deep voice enhancing his caress. His nails are long too and I feel them through my hair. I relax as I realise he isn't angry. His hand goes to my chin and he raises my face to his. My mouth goes dry as I look at him for the first time. I know this man. I had seen him in the media. He was famous, a politician or something? He ran with the rich in the capital.

Up close he looked younger than I first thought but still as handsome. His straight black hair framing his chiselled face. His eyes captured me as they were pale blue, looking almost white against his dark features that glowed in the dim light.

"Do I frighten you?" he asks switching to my language, his deep voice accented. As I stare into his eyes, I lose myself. A calm falls over me. I feel less threatened than I did before, knowing it was him that I was to service.

"No, I was just – I didn't realise I had fallen asleep," I answer quietly. He tilts his head as if struggling to hear my voice.

"Mmm," he murmurs, his eyes looking me over. I had stopped shaking, and his breath smelled. Had he been drinking? He didn't seem as drunk as the others I had to serve before. I used this moment to look at him as well. He is dressed in a suit, one similar to his pictures, his silk tie loosened. His smell was musky and masculine, lulling me to relax more.

"Do you know who I am?" he asks, catching me looking at him.

I nod slowly. "You're Luka... Vatican," I say, voice more certain than before.

He smiles, impressed. "And I presume you know why you are here?" he says carefully, moving his hand away. I nod, swallowing audibly. He takes off his suit jacket and opens another button in his shirt, sighing. "That's a relief. I don't like unwilling participants," he sits on the bed next to me, pushing me with a big, warm hand on my chest, slowly onto my back. He leans over me and kisses me passionately. I taste the sweetness from his drink on his tongue as it mingled in our mouths.

I respond eagerly, enjoying his experienced mouth. I feel a hand caress underneath the shirt I wore. Goosebumps rise under his fingers, my skin tingling from his touch. I feel drunk as he moves his mouth to my throat. His kisses grow soft, satisfied hums against my throat. I pant, breathless from his assault, feeling aroused. This was Luka Vatican! A man I admired from afar, media stories being my resource for his handsome face.

I start to writhe beneath him, knowing that's what they liked, determined to please him. He hums impressed and kisses me again. I feel his body move above mine, pressing onto me. I gasp feeling his arousal, he is larger than I have had in a while and I blush as the thought excites me. He undresses me slowly, kissing me lazily. He then stood and undressed, his eyes watching me with hunger. My blush deepens as I admire his body, his torso lean and muscled. How did a politician stay so fit?

"Turn around," he murmurs, his accent strong and slurred. I do so and feel him enter me. I gasp in shock feeling the pain shoot through me. "Fuck," he groans as he starts rocking me.

My mouth goes dry, my withdrawals from the drugs threatening to return. He feels even larger now inside me and I fight the cry of pain, not wanting to upset him. His nails dig into my hips and I whimper in pain. His thumbs sooth over the welts as he continues to pound into me. I nearly pass out from the pain and tiredness when I feel his hand reach for my own arousal. Surprisingly, I am hard despite the pain. The sensation causes the pain to ebb less as I gasp at his touch. He chuckles in my ear and licks me, causing me to shiver.

Oh gods, he feels good.

He thumbs my cream over my tip dragging a pleasured groan from my lips. In response, he begins to pound harder out of rhythm, like he is close to coming. He strokes me harder, bringing me close as well. Only my master had done this to me before when I had done a good service. To receive it so soon, it felt amazing. The pain danced with my pleasure as we rocked in ecstasy.

"Mmm. Beautiful," he breathes against my neck as I groan again. He pulls me closer to him, causing me to rise to my knees, sinking him deeper inside me. I blink, seeing stars. He pushes my hips, matching the rhythm with his hand on my weeping arousal. I wrap my arms behind his neck, close to my climax. He bites my neck hard as my orgasm ripped through me. It took both of his hands on my hips to keep me going until he released inside me.

Hearing his pleasured groan nearly made me hard again. We both fell onto his bed, breathing heavily and sweating. His arm lay heavily across me, and I felt sore from the rough taking.

"Sleep," he commanded, kissing me before striding to shower. I was happy to oblige him.