Invisible (Larry Stylinson)

Leaning on my car, i watched him walk into the school. His tossled brown hair swept to the side, almost like Justin Bieber's, and His smile that can easily light up a room with just a smirk. He was wearing stripes again, as it was his favorite type of pattern, and he was wearing Toms on his feet. He looked..... Stunning. Actually more than stunning he was perfection, or the closest thing to it. He walked through the iron gates and greeted by his friends. This was the Mr Louis Tomlinson .I let out a sigh as i knew he wouldn't notice me, or even lay his eyes on me, I was Invisible. He wasn't even gay! At least, I didn't think he was.... He was surounded by beautiful girls all the time and he was always laughing and Joking around with them. This made my heart sink as i imagined his perfect lips locked onto someone elses. Deciding it was better to leave before i became depressed, i pushed off of my car and walked through the gates. Oh, and to compared to Louis, i was nothing. My Name is Harry Styles and  I have brown Curly hair and emerald eyes, i didn't dress to impress as i wasn't that popular. I liked to wear a Ramones shirt, as it was my favorite and Chinos. I wear some colourful bracelets on my left wrist and i tended to play with them throughout the school day. I was also Gay, but only a couple of people Knew. Now to say i wasn't popular, it doesn't mean that i'm not a loser either. I had three best friends called Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik and i treat them more like brothers. They were the only ones who knew my sexuality, and it didn't seem to bother them. Niall has Blonde hair and blue eyes, and an Irish accent, His family moved over to England when he was young, but he still had a thick accent. Liam has slightly tossled hair and brown eyes, He was the most mature out of us three but still had fun with us. Zayn has perfectly styled hair, but he does spend a LONG time looking his apperance over in the mirror before leaving the house, and he has dark eyes. Niall, Liam and Zayn were all a year older than me, 19, and were in the year above. They had to leave in a year, leaving me all on my own, and that scared me. I let out a quiet sigh as i walked towards the the school enterance, just wanting to see the boys. I made my way to my locker and placed my bag inside, before grabbing my books. Great.... Maths was first. It's not that i don't like Maths, but Louis was in my class. Slamming my locker, i then rested my forehead against the metal, and let my mind wonder. I didn't even care that people were probably giving me strange looks, i just let my mind wonder. I was thinking about life and friends, my grades, my future. I must have been standing there for a while, as someone tapped my shoulder. I sighed and spun around, and then automatically wished i didn't. I came face to face with the one and only Louis Tomlinson.

'Are you ok mate?' He asked. My heart was racing, making it hard for me to hear anything with my pulse filling my ears.

'Y-Yeah i'm f-fine thanks' I stammered and mentally kicked myself. Louis looked me up and down, before meeting my eyes and rasing a questioning eyebrow.

'You look like your going to pass out, do you want me to take you to the nurse or something?' He asked. I shook my head, not trusting my voice at all, before sighing. Louis chuckled in front of me before lifting my arm. This slight contact made my heart skip and made me gulp loudly. I was really bad at hiding my feelings.

'Oh, You have Maths with me next, want to walk with me?' Was this really happening? Come on Styles, keep it together. I nodded, making Louis smile. Just this simple gesture made me blush and sigh quietly. Louis dropped my arm and walked towards the maths room. I watched him walk away and instantly noticed his bum. NOW THAT IS ONE FINE ASS! I continued to watch him, but he turned around quickly. I reddened as i knew i had been caught in the act, but Louis just laughed. 

'Come on!' I quickly ran to his side before walking with him to the classroom. Upon entering, i made  my way to my seat and watched Louis go to his on the other side of the classroom. Our Teacher walked in and started the lesson, which was sadly algebra. As i tried to concentrate on the lesson, i  let my mind wonder to Louis and his fine ass. Yes i would definately have a dream about that...

'HARRY!' I was pulled from my inner monologue by a loud voice. I looked up to see my teacher.

'Yes sir?' i asked

'Whats the answer to the question?' His eyes were full of anger, which scared me slightly. I panicked and tried to recall the last couple of minutes but all i could think of was Louis' Ass.

'Uhhh.... 3?' M y teacher let out a long suppressed sigh before turning back to the whiteboard.

'Lucky guess Styles' He continued to teach us for another 5 minutes before the bell went. Other student left before i did, but  what surprissed me the most was Louis. He stayed and waited for me, making me smile, but he had a shy smile on his lips.

'Can i walk you to your next lesson?' He asked. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please Comment if you want another chapter