That Mischevious Twinkle

It was a beautiful sunset. Vibrant reds and oranges splashed across the sky.
The air was a little chilly so they were all bundled up.

He nibbled on some chocolate to keep his energy up and leaned down and offered his girlfriend some chocolate.

He held back a smirk as she came closer to accept it and opened her mouth. At the last minute, he popped the chocolate into his own mouth and watched as her eyes flashed at him angrily. He burst out laughing because seeing Yue pout was hilariously adorable.

He broke off another piece to give her as consolation chocolate. He held it exactly like he did before, ready to pop it into her mouth.

She looked up at him with a twinkle of mischief in her eyes.

He never saw it coming.

She leaned up on her tiptoes and pressed a quick kiss to his lips, eating the chocolate from his fingers seconds after.

He felt his heart stop as he looked at his amazing girlfriend who was giggling up at him before running from him.

His heart was instantly flooded with so much love and happiness as he spluttered "Hey!" and ran off to catch her, twirling her in his arms and drawing her inside his coat so they could share warmth as they cuddled and watched the sun finally set and stars fill the night sky.

He would give her chocolate for the rest of his life if she would continue giggling at him like that, looking like him like that and kissing him like that.

He couldn't wait for more of those moments in the future (resolving to surprise kiss his girlfriend too to make it even).

But for now, they would cuddle and kiss and eat chocolate under the beautiful night sky.