Chapter 3

Austin's P.O.V

Wait. What?

"Wait! The Lester Dawson wants Ally, his only daughter, to stay with me?"

I asked completely shocked. The doctor nodded and said my parents were okay with it and she would live there until her attacker was caught. The doctor smiled then walked away. Well I was not expecting that. I'm pretty sure no one was. It's not that I mind Ally coming to stay with me I'm just.. surprised. I am actually really glad that Ally is coming to stay with me, that way I can protect her from that son of a.. okay Austin calm down. Maybe I should go see Ally now. She tends to have a calming affect on me. I turned towards Trish and Dez with a sigh of relief leaving my mouth. Before I could demand my friends and I to go see Ally, Trish beat me to it.

"Okay we should go see Ally."

With that said, the three of us headed to Ally's hospital room, quite quickly might I add. We arrived in front of her door and quietly entered. I took a deep breath and entered the room with Trish and Dez following closely behind me. When I was completely in the room, I saw a sleeping yet beautiful as ever, Ally. I walked over and sat in the chair beside Ally's bed While Dez and Trish sat on the coach at the end of her bed. We all talked amongst ourselves for a while until we heard moaning and movement coming from Ally. We all stopped talking and sat there frozen looking at Ally, waiting for her to fully awake.

Ally's P.O.V

Wow my head is pounding! And why does my arm and leg hurt so much!? I was waking up in god knows where, hearing beeping above me and faint talking around me. I started to move but that just made the pain I was feeling much more worse. All of a sudden the talking stopped and I finally opened my eyes to see what exactly was going on. All I saw was a very white ceiling in a room that I didn't recognize. I looked to my left and saw a curtain that was light blue, shielding the light from outside from entering the room. I looked to my right and saw a very familiar looking happy looking blonde staring at me with a look mixed with pure joy and a little bit of sadness. I heard movement at the end of my bed and looked to see what it was. There, I saw Dez and Trish sitting on the couch looking just as happy as Austin looked, with the same look of sadness. Huh.. why is everyone looking at me sadly?

"Ally?"

I turned to look at Austin and opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. All of a sudden all the memories from the store came back to me. HE had a knife, HE stabbed me and pulled me down the stairs. Right then and there remembering the events that happened to me, I started to break down and cry, without wanting to stop. Everyone came up to me and hugged me while saying soothing words to me in order to calm me down. We broke apart when we heard the door open.

"Ahh, Miss. Dawson its good to see you awake." The doctor said while walking over to me with a small smile on his face and a little bit of sadness in its depths. Now I know why everyone was giving me that look. Again, I tried to talk but nothing came out. I don't think I could talk without wanting to burst out crying again. Thankfully, Austin saw that I was having trouble speaking so he decided to speak first.

"So doctor, should we tell her now or later when she is not so shocked?"

Tell me what?! Oh my God, someone dies didn't they? No, I'm dead and this is all a dream. Oh no what if-

"Well, I think it is best to tell her now."

Okay I was officially extremely curious. Everyone turned to look at me with sad looks on their face, and suddenly I found my voice.

"What do you have to tell me?"

I saw everyone get a small smile on their face and I'm pretty sure it was because I finally found my voice.

"Well..." The doctor started and I listened and hung on to every word he was about to say.