Chapter 6

Ally's P.O.V

I was walking down the street at 9:00pm on my way to Austin's house. I just finished my shift at Sonic Boom and I was extremely tired and ready to fall asleep. I don't know if it was my imagination but I felt as if I was being watched. I suddenly felt scared and as if someone was following me home. All of a sudden, I hear footsteps behind me and I instinctively look back to see if someone is there. I see no one there but I still felt as if I was being watched so I started to walk a little bit faster. I hear the footsteps getting faster as well and now I am in a full run, the footsteps following my pace. All of a sudden I hear the footsteps dangerously close behind me and then all of a sudden a hand goes over my mouth and and their other arm around my waist. The hand around my waist was holding a knife, ready to cut me if needed and I am so scared that I started to break down and cry.

"Shhh Ally, its okay."

I hear huskily in my ear which made a muffled scream come out of me. He turns me around and I come face to face with HIM, the man that attacked me in my store. My eyes widen and all he does is laugh in my face. I quickly try to get away from him by stomping on his foot and pushing him away from me but he regains his balance shortly after and starts to chase after me. I am screaming for help but no one is answering me as if no one cares. The man easily catches up to me and grabs a chunck of my hair making me stay in place.

"HELP! PLEASE! NO STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

I scream at the top of my lungs before me drags me away to who knows where to do who knows what to me. I keep screaming at the top of my lungs, absolutely terrified of this man and what he is capable of.

"Ally. Ally? Ally! Wake up!"

My eyes flutter open and I am breathing heavily and sweating all over my body. I look beside me in fright but then calm down as I see a worried looking Austin with his hand on my arm staring down at me.

"Ally, are you okay? You were having a nightmare."

I nodded remembering the dream, and start to cry being more scared then ever, terrified that this dream was just a glimpse of what was to come for me. Austin opens his arms and I instantly go into them, taking comfort in the warmth that he always seems to provide. We stay like that for a while and then we break apart once I have calmed down a little bit.

"Try to get some sleep okay? If you need anything, you know where I am"

He stands up from my bed then leans down and kisses me on the top of my head, then walking towards the door to leave the room.

"WAIT!"

I really really don't want to be alone right now. I need Austins comfort right now more then ever. He turns toward me with an alarmed look on his face.

"Ally?"

I look at him and give him a small smile, trying to mask my terrified expression that I know I am wearing.

"Will you please stay with me until I fall asleep? I really don't want to be alone right now."

He answers my question by smiling and coming over to my bed, laying beside me. I scoot over to him and put my head on his chest, something that is not abnormal but also very rare since I am always too scared to so it but right now, I don't care. I close my eyes and easily fall into a peaceful sleep.

Austin's P.O.V

I feel so bad for Ally. It must be really hard for her to go through this and know the man who attacked her is still out there. She's my best friend and I would do anything for her. Right now I am laying with her and by her slow and deep breathing I can tell that she has fallen asleep. She told me I could leave once she fell asleep but looking at how scared she was and how vulnerable she looks, I need to stay just in case she has another bad dream. Well this bed is more comfortable then my bed anyway and before I can think of anything else, I find my eyes drooping and my mind slipping away into dreamland with Ally fast asleep in my arms.