Chapter 18

I kind of wish Austin and I hadn't told Mike and Mimi that we were dating. I mean, I love that they are okay with it but now that we are dating, Mimi is VERY strict about our sleeping arrangements. She stated, and I quote "I don't want any auslly babies running around!" After she said this, both Austin and I turned bright red. So now I'm laying on the bed in the guest bedroom looking up at the ceiling all by myself. Sleeping without Austin next to me feels weird and completely wrong. Well, getting to sleep faster will make tomorrow come faster which means seeing Austin. I fell into an uncomfortable and cold sleep, then I start to dream of Austin and I... damn my stupid teenage hormones!

~The Next Morning~

I opened my eyes and it was fully dark in the room. These blinds are amazing! I turn over to see my alarm clock reading 10:37am. Aside from the fact that Austin wasn't here with me, I had a pretty good sleep, probably because I am so sleep deprived. I hesitantly get out of bed and change into black yoga short shorts and a yellow tank top. I went downstairs and turned into the kitchen, then immediately freezing in my spot. Austin was standing at the stove with his back facing me. My breath hitched and my whole body became hot. He was standing there in sweat pants and no shirt. Sure, I've seen him without a shirt before but damn! My eyes roamed all over his body and I suddenly bit my lip unknowingly. All of a sudden I got a confidence I've never had before, so I walked up to Austin and put my arms around his stomach while I rested my head on his arm, since I am so much shorted then him.

"Hey sexy."

Austin turned around with a huge smile on his face. He put his arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

"Hey beautiful."

The cheek? That's all I get? I rolled my eyes then grabbed his face with my hands and pulled him into a kiss on the lips. He smiled into the kiss and then pulled away all to quickly.

"I made us some pancakes."

"Oh thanks. So where are your parents?"

"They went out somewhere. So its just you, *kiss ,and me, *kiss.

I giggled when he kissed me. He is too adorable! He let go of me, facing the stove to turn it off. I sat down at the table while Austin put the pancakes on a plate for me. When he set the plate of pancakes on the table he got whipped cream and chocolate syrup from the fridge. He sat across from me and started to put whipped cream on his pancakes. I took two pancakes and attempted to put chocolate syrup on them but for some reason the syrup wasn't coming out of the bottle. I lifted the bottle slightly and all of a sudden the chocolate syrup squirted all over Austins naked chest. He looked down at his chest and I couldn't help but burst out laughing. He gave me a death glare but I could see a smile starting to form.

"Oh you think that's funny?"

"Actually yeah, I do."

He suddenly got an evil smirk on his face. Uh oh. Austin walked over to me and then reached over the table grabbing the whipped cream.

"Austin Monica Moon, you better not-"

To late. Austin sprayed whipped cream all over my hair. My mouth opened in shock and it was his turn to laugh at me. We spent the next hour spraying chocolate syrup and whipped cream at each other. We were now finished our war, sitting beside one another on the kitchen floor holding hands.

"That was fun."

He looks over at me and smiles a genuine breathtaking smile, seeming to agree with me.

"Yeah it was but I'm all sticky. I think we need a shower."

"Very true. You can go first."

I stand up with Austin following along. We are still holding hands as we walk up the stairs to Austins room. Once we get into his room I let go of his hand so he can go into his private bathroom to have a shower.