Chapter 15

Austin's P.O.V

"Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock."

Fifteen minutes have past and I'm still waiting. I'm sitting on the couch ready to smash that stupid wall clock! I need to see Ally; like now! Just then I hear a car pulling up in my driveway. I quickly jump off of the couch and run straight outside. I look to my right and see a cop car in my driveway containing 2 policemen and... ALLY! I stand there frozen as I see a tired looking but beautiful as ever Ally coming out of the car. She closes the door behind her then looks up at me with tired eyes. Her eyes widen slightly and we are both just standing there looking in each others eyes. God I missed her!

Ally's P.O.V

Were almost there. Were almost there. Were almost there! Fifteen minutes of sitting in this small, silent car. I will see Austin so soon I can feel it! Before I know it we are in the Moons driveway. I get out of the car and shut the door behind me. I look towards the front door and I can see Austin standing there looking at me. We stand there for a minute just looking in each others eyes. Oh how I missed those gorgeous brown eyes! I can't take it anymore! His muscular arms are mocking me! I need to be held by them! I start to run towards Austin and before I know it my legs are around his waist and my arms are around his neck. I start to cry in his shoulder while he holds me as if he never wants to let go.

"I missed you so much!"

I say through my tears.

"Me too Alls. God, me too."

Oh how I missed his nickname for me! I can hear tears in his voice which makes me cry harder. I didn't realize how much it hurt him when I was gone. All of a sudden he says something I never expected him to say.

"I'm so sorry."

I take my head off of his shoulder and look him in the eyes. He looks as if he is super sorry. Sorry for what?

"Sorry? For what? For trying everything you could to save me? That's what the cop told me."

I smile at him but he doesn't return the smile, all he does is stare at me. My smile drops and I give him a confused look.

"If I woke up only a few minutes before I had, I could have saved you! It's all my fault!"

I shook my head frantically, then took my hand and cupped his face with my hands. I made him looked me straight in my eyes and gave him a stern but loving look.

"No! It is not your fault! You couldn't have done anything if you tried. Everything just happened way to fast. If it's anyone's fault it's mine. If I wasn't so stupid I wouldn't of went outside alone. I don't EVER want to hear that come out from your mouth again! You hear me?"

He nodded ans then gave me his beautiful smile I missed so much. I smiled back then hugged him again still wrapped around him. Mimi and Mike came outside and I could see Mimi crying. I got down from Austin and ran over to Mimi giving her a tight hug. She returns it instantly and seconds later Mike joined the hug.

"Oh Ally! I was so worried! I'm so glad your okay! I missed you so much!"

"Oh Mimi I missed you too!"

When we finished the hug everyone, including the policemen, we went inside. Mimi and Mike went into the living room to talk to the policemen while Austin and I sat in the kitchen.

"You know Ally, I really tried everything to get you back. Your all I thought about 24/7."

Aww, he is so sweet! I looked up at him and I could see a shade of pink in his cheeks. I giggled slightly and he gave me an embarrassed smile. I put my hand on top of his and smiled at him.

"Your all I thought about too. I actually thought I was going to die and I was going to write you a letter but that's when the police came in."

"Really? What was the letter going to say?"

He raised his eyebrows and me and I snatched my hand away from on top of his.

"Uhh. Uhh.. nothing important."

"Well since your here, you can tell me right now right?"

Oh no...

"Yeah, I guess. Well I was going to say in the letter that I'm in-

"Ally! Why are there bandages on your wrists and ankles?"

Thank you Mimi!

"Oh, I was tied to a chair and the ropes were... well they were really tight and they made my ankles and wrists bleed."

"Oh you poor dear!"

I looked over at Austin and he looked like he was about to punch someone. He had his hands in a tight fist making his knuckles white. I giggled and then I yawned, having not slept for 24 hours finally having an affect on me.. I looked up at Mike and Mimi trying to control my yawning.

"I think I'm going to go have a shower and then a nap."

"Okay sweetie you can use Austin's shower. Mike and I have to go to my sisters house but I'm sure you'll be safe now that HE is in jail. I'm really sorry for having to leave you but something came up."

I nodded and smiled then went upstairs into the warm, refreshing shower. After my shower I dried my hair and changed into purple checkered pajama pants and a white t-shirt of Austin's. His shirts are so comfortable and give me a sense of comfort, just not as much as the person the shirt belongs to. I went downstairs to see Austin sitting on the couch watching TV. He looked over at me and smiled, seeming extremely happy to see him and I smiled back, just as happy to see him as well. He got up from the couch and came over to me giving me a hug which I gladly returned. I rested my head on his chest and sighed a happy sigh. We let go and I walked into the kitchen with Austin following closely behind me.

"I thought you were gonna take a nap."

"I am but first I'm getting a glass of water."

He nodded then I got a glass of water then chugging all the water down. I put the glass in the sink then turned to Austin because I really need to be in his arms. How do I ask in a way it doesn't sound creepy or obsessive? Oh I know!

"Uhh. Austin? I was just wondering, I mean you don't have to but maybe you could lay with me for a while?"

"Of course I can!"

He took my hand and laced our fingers together and brought me upstairs to his room. He shut the door behind us and we crawled into his bed. He lay on his back and I lay on my stomach putting my arm around his stomach and my head on his shoulder.

"Is that my shirt?"

"Oh, yeah sorry. Its really comfortable."

"Don't worry about it. You look cute with my clothes on."

I could feel my whole face heat up.

"Thanks."

"Now go to sleep. I'll be here the whole time and when you wake up I'll be here too."

He kisses me on the forehead causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach, a feeling I have actually missed very much. I smile faintly, closing my eyes falling asleep almost instantly.

Austin's P.O.V

God she is so beautiful! How could HE do this to her. I can see that she has a black eye and her wrists and ankles are bleeding through the bandages. When she said she was tied to a chair I wanted to go to jail and punch HIM so hard all of HIS teeth fall out! I just can't wait until I tell her that I love her. I wrote a song about her yesterday. I know right, the Austin Moon wrote a song? Well I guess I found my inspiration. When she wakes up I will sing her that song and ask her a very important question. Let's just hope she loves the song and me. I wonder what she was going to write in that letter. She said 'I am in...' In what? Maybe she was going to say she was in love with me! Lets hope that's what she was going to say. Before I know it my thoughts were drowned out by the wonderful world of sleep.