Chapter 14

Austin's P.O.V.

Today's the day where we find out if Ally is in the last possible abandoned building. It is 11:30a.m and in exactly 30 minutes the police squad will go into that building with a very alive Ally. I feel so useless just sitting here at home by the phone, not knowing what is going on. Even if they do find Ally, will she have to go to the hospital? How long will it be until I can see her? Waiting is the worst! I'm sitting at the kitchen table tapping my fingers on it, doing absolutely nothing! My parents are sitting in front of me, but no one seems to want to talk. What is there really to say at this point? Ally has to be in that building, an alive, she just has to! All I know is that life is to short to leave things unsaid. Knowing this, if- when Ally comes back I will tell her exactly how I feel and kiss her with as much passion and love there is to give! I can only hope she wont be completely grossed out by that and maybe even love me back. My dad suddenly breaks the silence.

"You really love her don't you?"

I look up at him to see him smiling. I smile back but with a sad smile then answer him.

"Yeah, I do. I can't imagine my life without her. She's the only thing that keeps me sane. I don't just want her, I need her."

I smile at the thought of Ally in my life forever. With me, loving me, raising a family together and then spending eternity together. I can see my mom and dad start to smile brightly.

"Well that's definitely true love!"

"For me yes. But what about Ally? I don't know if she loves me back."

My mom starts to laugh and I give her a confused look.

"Are you seriously that oblivious? Honey, I love you but you are the most clueless person I have ever met! If you are to silly to realize that Ally is head over heels for you then you need a therapist."

I look at her but I'm only thinking about the words she just said. I'm not clueless and what am I oblivious to exactly? I think my mom caught my confusion because she continued.

"Okay look, I shouldn't be saying this but she loves you too."

I rolled my eyes at her not believing what she had just said, but secretly hoping that she is right.

"Oh yeah? And how would you know that?"

She sighed and then continued.

"Ally told me herself. I asked her the second or third day she was here if she had feelings for you and she told me she did. I was so happy and I told her that I was but she said that it wasn't a big deal that she was in love with you. She didn't mean to say it but she did. But I know she truly meant it."

I digested everything my mom had just said. Instantly a huge smile crossed my face. She loves me! The girl of my dreams loves me back! I need to see her!

"She loves me!"

I said aloud causing both my parents to smile even bigger then they had before.

"Of course she does! Promise me you will tell her as soon as she comes back that you love her or I will!"

I nodded to my mother and then everything went quiet again, all three of us lost in our own thoughts. I was thinking of Ally which made me forgot she was still kidnapped. I looked at the clock and it was 12:00p.m. The police squad are probably just entering the building that hopefully contains a safe Ally.

Ally's P.O.V

I haven't slept in 24 hours. I spent the whole time trying to loosen the ropes. Yeah, trying but not succeeding. They are tighter then when I first got them put on me. I finally gave up trying to escape and just sat there. I don't think I will be rescued, and I don't think I will be alive much longer. I needed Austin to know that I loved him. I needed to at least leave him a note.

"HEY! COME HERE! HEY!"

I was screaming for HIM. Maybe HE would have somewhat of a heart and write a letter for me. HE came in minutes later eating a sandwich. Oh how he mocks me!

"WHAT!"

"Look, I know I'm going to die but I really need to tell somebody something. So I was wondering if you could write a letter for me and somehow you could leave it for him."

He narrowed his eyes at me probably wondering if it was a trick.

"Fine I'll go get paper and a pen."

I smiled slightly and then he left the room. Just then I heard the side door opening. I looked over to it and saw a couple of policemen coming into the room. This can't be happening! Am I finally getting rescued? This has to be a dream! The policemen looked at me and smiled, probably happy they found me. They told me to be quiet as one of the policemen came over to me and started to untie me from the chair. All the ropes were untied and right when I stood up HE came into the room. All the policemen except the one that was helping me pointed their guns at HIM.

"FREEZE! PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!"

He froze and dropped the papers, pen and the sandwich that was in his mouth. Before HE could run away the policemen attacked him to the ground and handcuffed him, dragging out of the room and hopefully going to jail forever. All of this is just so unreal. The policeman helped me out of the room and out of the building since I was a little shaky from not walking for so long. When I stepped outside I squinted at the contacted of the sun. There was only one cop car and 2 policemen left including the one helping me. We got into the car and the policeman helping me came into the back with me, while the other one went into the drivers seat. The cop put bandages on my wrists and ankles while the cop in the front took out his phone and started to dial a number.

"He's calling Mr and Mrs Moon to tell them that your safe. You don't seem too injured so you can go home to them right away."

I nodded to the policeman who had helped me and thanked him then put on my seat belt and looked out the window. I am finally going home and seeing the love of my life.

Austin's P.O.V

It was 12:30p.m and my parents and I are still sitting at the kitchen table. I jumped at the sound of my moms phone ringing. She answered the phone immediately and my dad and I listened to the conversation very carefully.

"Hello... Yes this is... Oh God!... Okay thank you!... Goodbye."

My mom hung up the phone and started to cry. Oh no. My heart dropped and I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear what she had to say.

"Mom?"

"Ally's fine! Shes on her way home."

I sighed in relief and smiled bigger then I have ever smiled before. Ally is okay and she is coming home. I can't wait to tell the girl I love that I love her. All I have to do is wait.