Chapter 11

Austin and I were sitting on his bed with my head on his shoulder, just how it should be. We had just found out that my psycho killer has been caught and put into jail for life, making me finally feel at ease. I was extremely happy, but that meant moving back into my house, meaning no more Austin. Since I wasn't living with Austin anymore I had to tell him that I loved him. The way he always acted towards me seemed like he loves me too. What's the worst that could happen?

"Austin I need to tell you something."

I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Yes Ally-cat?"

He gave me a heart fluttering smile which made me smile.

"Your my best friend but the truth is that I am completely in love with you."

His smile dropped and his face went blank, which caused me to become worried. He then got up from his bed and stood across the room, turning toward me with no emotion on his face. He then says something I never wanted to hear come out of his mouth.

"Seriously? Ally. Your like a sister to me and knowing that you love me is kind of creepy. I don't think that we should be friends anymore. Please just leave."

I am in complete and utter shock. He said all of this with no emotion what so ever! He opens his bedroom door and looks at me waiting for me to leave. I get up slowly and walk out of the room but not before turning towards the door only to have it slams right in my face. Tears start to build up in my eyes and I run out of Austins house and out of his life forever.

My eyes flutter open and I am in complete shock and disbelief. Would he really do that to me? No! Hes my best friend he would never! Tears start to form in my eyes then start to fall without permission. There is no way that I will be able to fall asleep without reassuring myself that that didn't actually happen. I need to see Austin. I rip my blanket off my body and walk towards my door leaving my room, walking right in front of Austins bedroom door. I knock 3 times and wait. A few minutes later Austin opens the door in only his boxers and his sexy bed head that I love so much. His eyes become wide and there is could see a blush starting to creep up on his cheeks. He looks me up and down and I wonder what hes looking at, I'm just in my- OH MY GOD! I'm not wearing a shirt. I pretend like I didn't care but I can feel my cheeks turning bright red. I suddenly remember why I'm here and start to silently cry. His head comes up and he looks at my face, his face turning into a worried expression and I just stand there looking at him.

"Ally whats wrong?"

"I had a bad dream. Can I stay here for the night? Please?"

"Of course! Come in."

He moves to the side so I can enter his room and I walk over to his bed, sitting on the right side of it while crying. Austin shuts his door walks quickly over towards the bed, sitting closely beside me. He takes my hand and laces our fingers together, staring intently at me.

"Do you want to talk about it? I mean its weird you having dreams about HIM because you haven't had one since you first moved in and-"

"No. It wasn't about HIM. It was worse."

I don't look up at him but i know he has is wearing his adorable confused face trying to figure out what I dreamed about.

"What could be worse then dreaming of HIM?"

"I told you something and you didn't want to be my friend anymore. You made me leave!"

I sob to him and then I look him straight in the eyes. Before he can say anything else I continue.

"Please don't ever leave me! I could never live without you in my life!"

I let go of his hand and then went over to him, wrapping my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck crying in his shoulder. I may seem needy but I honestly don't care at the moment. He wraps his arms around my waist and uses one hand to stroke my hair like he always does to calm me down.

"Shh... baby girl I would never do that to you. You know I love you too much!"

His nickname made me smile but when he said 'I love you too much' I knew he only meant in a best friend way.

"I love you too."

When I said this I didn't mean in a best friend way. I wanted to kiss him then and there but I knew he would never love me the way I will always love him. I pulled away and got off of him laying down facing him. He lay beside me and our faces were so close I could feel his breathe every time he breathed out. We were staring in each others eyes and I knew I was ready to kiss him but I couldn't. I closed my eyes attempting to fall asleep.

"Ally?"

"Yeah?"

I still kept my eyes closed so I couldn't see Austins gorgeous light brown eyes.

"I need your advice."

"Oh. What about?"

"A girl."

A girl? Does that mean he likes someone? Well my heart just officially broke into a gazillion pieces.

"Okay... What about a girl?"

"You see there's this girl and I think I'm in love with her. Shes everything I ever think about and I ALWAYS want to be around her. I really want her to be my girlfriend but I don't know if she likes me. What should I do?"

That's it! My life is officially over. Well I guess I always had to live with the fact that Austin would love girls other then me. I guess its officially time to let go of Austin once and for all before I blurt out how much I truly love him. I opened my eyes and he looked so desperate. I had to help him.

"Tell her everything you just told me and tell her how much you love her. I'm sure she'll love you back your amazing! Who wouldn't?"

"Thanks Ally and your amazing too!"

I smiled at him and he smiled back. I turned so my back was facing him and my face immediately fell. I felt Austin move and then his arm was around my waist while his stomach and chest were pressed against my bare back. My whole body got hot and I smiled slightly. He rested his head in my warm neck. Then he whispers in my ear.

"You know, you really are amazing."

I smile and thank him and then close my eyes, still sort of sad. His body was so close! His almost naked body! My body was heated and I felt the urge to kiss him senseless. My arm was over his and I felt as if we were a couple and I loved every minute of it. Once he tells the girl he likes that he likes her, we won't have moments like these anymore. I eventually fell into MY dreamland dreaming of Austin and I doing ... couple things. You don't need to know the details. This is one dream I never wanted to wake up from but I knew I had no choice.