ONE

I walked down the street with my phone as a torch just to find the correct way back to my new home, it was half nine at night and since summer was over it was starting to get darker much early on in the evening and now I was in a completely new place it was scary to be around in such a dark and cold night all alone. While I was walking to my new home I looked in front of me and saw a huge skip that had piles and piles of old rubbish resting inside of it but on the very top was a ratty couch that almost looked like a thrown so I climbed up the side of the skip and sat on the ripped sofa and just admired the rest of the city that was in front of me being lit up by the centre of the city lights, I saw two shadows appear from an alley way and I watched as they continued to slowly approach the skip just talking to themselves but once they saw me sitting on what seemed to be their sofa they instantly stopped talking and just stood in the shadows.

"What do you think you're doing?" An angry girl asked me

"Missy calm down." I heard a whisper and I smirked to myself when I recognised those two distinctive voices.

"Come on now Missy did you really think I would let a random sit here?" I asked with a smile and once I leaned forward and rested on my knees letting the burnt orange street lamps dimly light up my face the faces of the girl's dropped and they instantly came over to the skip and tackled me with a hug.

"Lee!" Missy cheered as she hugged me,

"What are you doing here?" Nas asked

"I'm the new transfer student I'm starting Ackley tomorrow." I told them.

"That's amazing you're definitely staying with us tomorrow." Missy said

"Wouldn't have asked for anything less now are staying the night at mine or am I going to have to spend my first night here by myself?" I asked with a smile, both of the girls smiled and laughed before we rushed off into my new home heading straight for my bedroom that included a double bed which was more then big enough for the three of us to stay in.
"So how come you have moved here?" Nas asked me as we lied in bed,

"Dad fancied a change and he was sick and tired of getting invitations from her majesty's high security accommodation." I sigh heavily

"She's still in there I take it." Missy said
"Been there for the last three years and hopefully not coming out any time soon." I replied to her.

"Well who needs her when you have us, you're going to love living here Lee you were made for this place." She continued with a smile before the three of us fell asleep together.

Morning

When I woke up I saw that it was seven thirty so I woke up Nasreen and Missy although it as hard to do and I had forgotten how bed ridden they both were when it came to waking up for school this early in the morning.
"Come on we all need to get ready." I say

"Come get ready at mine I know Hayley will love to see you." Missy suggested and I agreed, I grabbed my new uniform along with my makeup and walked to Missy's place where we left Nas and agreed to meet up again at her place so we could go to school together. When got to Missy's home I noticed that nothing had changed it was like stepping back in time especially when it came to seeing her mum the way she was. "Hayley come down here I have something for you!" Missy shouted out

'What is it?!' Hayley shouted back from upstairs,

"Just come and down and see!" Missy replied she then pushed me behind the kitchen counter so I could surprise Hayley.

"What is it?" I heard Hayley sigh heavily.

"God she's just as moody as I remember." I say as I get up from behind the counter and I watched as Hayley's face lights up before she hugs me tightly which I returned happily.