FIVE

I was sat in Mrs Carter's office with Miss Keane none of us was saying anything it was so quiet nobody would even know that I was crying if it wasn't for my tear stained face and my puffy red eyes that were visible from space.
"Leeanna, honey do you want to tell me what happened?" Mrs asked softly as sat down in the chair next to me while Miss Keane handed me a box of lavender scented tissues for me to hold.

"I went out last night to cheer up Missy after her mum turned up along with that stuff that happened with Alya which I'm really sorry about by the way and I'm sorry for running away." I say

"It's okay, carry on." She spoke softly

"Well when I went out with everyone-"

"Who's everyone?" Miss Keane asked

"Missy, Nas, Hayley, Razia, Naveed and Riz you know all them lot." I continued

"Cory?" Mrs Carter questioned and I nodded with a slight sniffle before carrying on with what had happened,

"Not much happened early on in the night but when I was sat with Nas on the hill Cory came over to us and asked if I wanted to take a walk with him which I agreed to do. We went round the hill for a bit and when we got back everyone was leaving but Missy and Nas waited for me and I decided to stay with Cory so we went round town and ended up at the start of his street where we kissed and I thought I was going to go home but he let me inside his house. His dad was out but I guess that's normal for him, not much happened apart from us talking and then I was laughing at Cory because he started to talk quite deeply he tackled me and we joked around but then we kissed again and after that we slept together." I said.

I saw the two concerned teachers share a look of sympathy towards me,
"Did you have sex?" Mrs Carter asked

"N-no nothing like that happened at all well literally just slept together but it was nice you know? To feel like I was wanted and cared for by someone even if it was just for a few hours. I woke up this morning before he did and I sat on the end of his bed and just looked out of the window watching kids playing outside, the both of us got ready for school and when we arrived Naveed, Riz, Missy and Nas all came over to Cory and I smirking and joking and as I went to go and tell Missy and Nas about what happened last night I saw Candice going over to Cory-" I stopped.

"You found out didn't you?" Miss Keane asked me and I nodded trying not to cry a little about this whole thing,

"I um asked him questions about why she needed money and then when she mentioned the word nappies it kind of sunk in although I didn't want to believe it when I was told. I overreacted about it so much because Cory and I aren't even together but- oh I don't know it was just nice to feel wanted even for one night or a few hours and not in a dirty way. A way that can only be described as loved. I felt loved but when I found out I was angry so I said that I don't want anything to do with him and then I hit him and I don't regret doing it even if it was wrong to do." I explained and I saw Miss Keane with her hands over her mouth and Mrs Carter looking very sympathetic towards me and she hugged me.

"I know it's hard coming to a new school and trying to fit in with people, but don't let boys like Cory Wilson ruin something like that for you and by the sounds of it you have already made quite a lot of friends so focus on that." Mrs Carter told me while hugging me,

"Mrs Carter's right Lee, my Chloe never stops talking about the English and Maths lessons that you have together whenever she talks about you she smiles because you make her laugh so much. You may be new here but you're already such a credit to this school." Miss Keane smiles at me as she rubs my back,

"Thank you." I smile back at them both,

"Do you fancy some chocolate cake?" Mrs Carter asked me and I laughed a little before accepting a slice to eat with her and Miss Keane.