SEVENTEEN

Like I told Cory in history I was going to speak to Miss Keane about my play and how I didn't want anyone to go through with it anymore so I made my way back to her classroom where I found her marking some work.
"Lee come in." She smiled "I was just about to find you actually we need to discuss this play." She continued.

"Actually that's what I came do talk to you about, I'm so grateful for being given this opportunity to put this on for the school but I can't let it be performed." I said and I watched as her smile dropped from her face to confusion.

"Why not? You were so happy about it what's changed?"

"Cory. He isn't happy about the way I portrayed him in the play and the last thing that I want to do is upset him we're getting on so well at the minute and I can't risk that because of this play." I explained,

"I'm sorry you feel that way it's just such a disappointment I knew this play was going to go a long way and everyone was so excited to perform it Lee." She frowned.

"I-I know and I'm sorry the last thing that I want to be is a disappointment to you and let everyone down but I have to put Cory before everyone else." I sigh

"What about what you want?" Miss Keane suddenly asked me and I looked her dead in the eyes.

"I want to do this play but I don't want to hurt him because he isn't going to like some of the stuff that I have written into this." I tell her

"Since when did Cory Wilson care about what people thought about him? I don't want you to make this decision Lee and then regret it two weeks from now all because your boyfriend won't be able to handle the way you have written him into the play. I believe that you have a gift in writing Leeanna and if you can't see that along with anyone else no matter how important they may seem to be in this time then honestly, they are not worth your time. Do you understand what I'm telling you?" Miss Keane asked

"Y-yeah I think so but I'm still not putting on this play I'm sorry." I say softly before leaving her classroom and instead I walked down the corridor where I grabbed a pen from my bag and wrote in big capital letters 'CANCELLED' on the poster for my play. Luckily no one was around so I wasn't going to get any criticism about it straight away so I just walked away where I bumped into Ross.

"Whoa you okay Lee?" He asked

"Not really no." I shrug lightly,

"Do you want to get out of here and talk?" He asked me and I nodded as we walked to the main entrance of the school where we both just walked straight out of school. We made our first stop at Ross' house where he could change into some more casual clothes, we then decided that we could walk to my place since no one would be home so that's where Ross and I went, when we walked into my home we went straight to my room where I got changed into some clothes which I took into the bathroom to change into.

 We made our first stop at Ross' house where he could change into some more casual clothes, we then decided that we could walk to my place since no one would be home so that's where Ross and I went, when we walked into my home we went straight to ...

I walked back into my room too see Ross looking at a few things around my room, when he saw me he smiled a little.
"So what's wrong?" He asked as we both walked over to my bed where we sat down together resting up against my pillows,