FITHTEEN

Waking up the next day with ten extra people in my room was a little daunting but also nice to see. Cory was lying next to me and then Missy and Nas were sleeping at the foot of my bed, everyone else was either on the floor or somewhere else in my bedroom sleeping. When I checked the time I saw that it was seven thirty so I woke everyone up, a few people got up straight away whereas others just groaned and turned back away from me and went back to sleep. Surprisingly Cory was awake with me, normally he is tossing and turning trying to get back to sleep even though I'm trying to wake him up.
"Come on we need to get up!" I shout at them all,

"Five more minutes." Missy groaned

"We don't have five more minutes. Riz, Alya how would it look if the schools sponsor's children are late for school?" I asked them both.

"Dad would kill us Riz." Alya said in a quick tone and I nodded,

"Chloe your mum won't be happy that you have turned up late again." I tell her and she agrees,

"Nas And Raz do you want that lift to school with your mum? Because it looks like it's about to rain." I tell them both.

"Nas hurry up I'm not walking in the rain!" Razia shouts at Nas who reluctantly finally gets up.

"Hayley you take quite a while to perfect your makeup imagine finally finishing and having to walk in the rain because you stayed here just a little too long, I don't know about you but I don't fancy having a streaky foundation face." I say as I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Oh my god you're right!" Hayley then rushes around the room trying to gather all her makeup and other things so she can get ready on time and not be caught in the rain.

"As for the rest of you, Missy, Nav, Jordan and Cory if you're not out of this house in the next three minutes I will chuck all of your school clothes out of the window and make you get dressed in the cold and what looks like is about to rain. Your choice." I say to them seriously, everyone who had stayed the night in my room shared a collective look and then suddenly rushed around my room trying to gather all of their clothes and get changed so they could all make it too school on time without being caught in the approaching rain.

When I managed to get ready Cory had just finished and now it was just us two in the house.
"It isn't actually going to rain is it?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"No it's just cloudy I just wanted everyone out of the house and at school for once." I tell him honestly,

"You're evil you know that right?"

"I know." I smile as I help Cory down the front steps of my house as we make our way to school together. When we got to school Mr Bell immediately came to help Cory into school further while I just trailer behind him, Miss Keane came over to see me with a smile.

"I've never seen Chloe here on time before what did you do?" She asked

"Just told her the truth honestly having everyone at my house last night was something that I do not want to happen ever again, there just wasn't enough room." I sighed

"Yeah Chloe told me that she ended up sleeping on the windowsill." Miss Keane laughed,

"It was horrible I had Cory next to me and then Nas and Missy by my feet like small animals." I joked.

"I see you and Cory are good again how is it this time?" She asked me

"Apart from the fact that i'm his girlfriend everything is fine." I smiled

"That's great Lee I'm so happy for you." Miss Keane smiled before we both walked into school as the bell sounded loudly for us all.

"I managed to finish everything for the play script." I told her and she smiled as she walked to her drama room,