EIGHTEEN

It was Saturday morning and all I could think about was what Nas and I found out about Missy's possible baby with Aaron, I had to tell someone because all I could think about was this baby that was all planned but by only one person and that's just wrong. I decided to tell someone who I could trust with something like this and that was Cory so I texted him telling him to come round.

L: we need to talk, can you come round? Xx

C: yeah we do. I'll be round now.

L: okay love you xx

read

It was a little strange that Cory left my message on left normally he would reply straight away and he always told me that he loved me after ending a conversation all these anxieties were running through my head and just his tone through the text and the way that he said that he had to talk to me also kind I confused me also and I tried my hardest not too read too much into it so I just put my phone face down on my bed whilst I grabbed an outfit to change into.

When I had gotten changed there was a knock at my door so I went downstairs to answer it and that's when I saw Cory looking rather rough and red eyed standing on my doorstep, I hugged him but he didn't hug me back he was very hostile towards me.
"You okay? Do you have allergies?" I asked him and he stayed silent "I have some medicine in the cupboard if you want some?" I asked and this time Cory just shook his head before we went upstairs into my room.

"I'll keep this short." He said to me

"Right? Well I have something to say as well." I tell him as I sit down,

"Okay." Cory said bluntly as he put his hands in his tracksuit bottom pockets.

"I think we should break up."

"Missy is pregnant." Both Cory and I said two completely different things at the same time and what he said made my heart hurt.

"What? You want to break up?"

"What? Missy is pregnant?" We both said again at the same time.

"You want to break up?" I asked him softly as I was afraid to cry in front of him,

"Well You was going to say it first so I wanted to get it out of the way." He told me bluntly,

"Where did you here that I was going to break up with you? Who said that to you?" I asked him,

"You said it yourself! Although it wasn't too me." I Cory snapped.

"When?! And too who because I never said that!" I snapped back,

"No you said it to Ross after you skipped school with him yesterday, you accidentally called me and I heard it all Lee." Cory said in anger.

"I-I don't understand?" I said softly