TWENTY FIVE

When I walked into my house I could hear some muffled talking coming from the kitchen, I opened the door and saw my mum sitting at the table with a fairly young man accompanying her, he had a black book on the table and he looked fairly serious as well.

"I didn't think you would be home just yet Leeanna." My mum said quite uncomfortably

"Who's he?" I asked as I quickly pointed at the man sitting in front of my mum

"Oh this is Iwan my parole officer, he'll be coming over every couple of weeks just to check up on me." She said as I just took in the information

"Well I'm going to a party tonight so don't wait up." I told her she just nodded my head before turning left the kitchen, I opened my bag that was hanging on the banister and I took out my phone and thought that if Cory was going as Chloe's plus one to the party then I should ask Riz to go as mine,

'Leeanna what's up?' He asked me

"Fancy being my plus one to the party tonight?" I asked him rather quickly and quite confidently

'Ah so Cory is going with Chloe so you thought you would ask me?' Riz asked me and I could tell that he was trying his hardest to be serious down the other end of the phone but I knew him far too well and I knew that he would make this as much as a joke as I would.

"Exactly, so are you coming with me?" I asked

'Yeah course I will, come by mine and my dad will take us there and I'm sure he'll pick us up as well if we leave earlier than others.'

"Alright cool I'll see you in a couple of hours." I said before ending the phone call on him and instead I decided to take a shower and just as I was walking into the bathroom my phone vibrated letting me know that I had a text message but I decided to ignore it because my phone was low on percentage so I put it on charge and I instantly walked into the bathroom and I turned on the shower and I let the warm water run down my skin and through my hair whilst I washed my body and hair for about twenty minutes before I got out of the shower and I wrapped a black soft towel around my body and I dried my hair in a grey towel before putting the towel I used in the washing pile as I walked into my room and I nearly had a heart attack because that's when I saw Cory lying on my bed with his feet crossed at the end of my bed. He was wearing black jeans, an orange t shirt and his blue denim jacket over the top to complete the look along with some black trainers that he always wore.

"Nice look." He said to me as I walked into the room nearly causing me to drop my towel but luckily my grip tightened instead of loosening.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be meeting Chloe or something?" I asked the last question with a small playful smile

"I'm meeting her in an hour." He told me

"Well that's nice but if you don't mind I need to get ready for tonight." I say as I grabbed my light blue silk dressing gown from my closet and I left the room and I walked back into the bathroom where I swapped the towel for her dressing gown instead, the piece of blue silk at white lace cuffs and the same on the collar it came down to just above my knees but it covered all the areas that it needed to just perfectly so when I walked back into my room I sat down at my dressing table and I picked up my brush and I started to go through my hair softly.

"You know I would much rather go to this party with you." Cory told me as he looked at me from behind but still stayed on my bed

"Well you should've thought of that before you agreed to go with Chloe at lunch, and anyway I'm going with Riz now." I told Cory and he instantly sat up in shock so I knew I had his attention