Rant

Hey, My Dudes. This is not an update. I just really need to talk about this and get it out and it's the only place I can do that without anyone I know personally finding out.

This is just a rant so if you don't want to read this that's okay. I'll see you dudes tomorrow for the next update.

For the few who do like to read rant posts and rant with me I'll get started now.

So, I've developed feelings for my friend (No it's no you, Gryff). Which sucks for a couple of reasons. I'm in the closet, they are straight (or possibly in the closet), and are one of my closet friends.

They are so funny, and smart (even though they play dumb), and cute. Ughhhhhh, I like them a lot.

If I come out to them they could reject me and be out of my life. They say they are straight but they are very flirty with me and are very touchy-feely. I just get this vibe that they are.

I really don't know what the fuck to do. I mean, we're working on a project together for the rest of the school year and have three other classes together.

(Yes, Gryff. I am talking about them. Don't ask me in class cause I will act like I have no clue what you are talking about.)

They're even a Slytherin. We work well together too.

I know there is nothing I can really do but I really needed to get off my chest. If you have any advice or similar experiences that would be fuckin great. Thanks.

-Cassie🤓😎