April Fools

Every year since coming to Hogwarts, Fred and George have always gone above and beyond for their April fools day pranks. Some include, replacing all of the owls with chickens, turning the astronomy tower into a petting zoo, and turning the Great hall into an ice skating rink.

It was their 7th and last year at Hogwarts and they wanted to go all out. Six years of pranks have been building up to this point. It had to be their best yet. That's when it hit them.

They were going to do absolutely nothing.

Everyone was going to be expecting a huge prank. Imagine their faces when nothing happens and everything seems normal.

Gred and  Feorge spent the upcoming weeks to hype up their "prank". They told Lee and all of their friends that this year was going to good and to look out.

By April first, the entire school was on edge. Oh no, not only is it a day for pranks and the twins birthday, it was their last year at Hogwarts. What do they have up their sleeve?

At breakfast George and Fred strolled into the Great hall with smiles on their faces and a mischievous gleam in their eyes.

The two would look at the food weird and no one would dare touch it. They did the same to different thing.

Fred and George had the best day ever. Who knew not pranking anyone would be the best prank ever.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my dudes.

I thought this one was hilarious.

Sorry it's a little rushed my grapefruit (brain) is not doing well.

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the support everyone has been giving me. I'm so proud of our little community. I think it's one of the best and wholesome out their.

I have a challenge for you guys. You all need to do one random act of kindness today. It doesn't matter if you compliment that cute girl that's lives close to you or give money to the homeless.

I really want to keep the positivity going.

Qotd- What's your favorite kind of animal and why?

Take some love before you leave:
❤️🧡💛💚💙💕💘❣️💖💗💓🖤💜💞💝💝💞💓💗💖💘💕💙💚❣️💖💗💛🧡🖤💓❤️💜💞💝💞💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💕💘💖❣️💚💛❤️❤️💜💞💓💗💓💓🖤🧡❤️💜💞💓💗💖💘💕💚❣️❣️❣️❣️💛🧡🧡❤️💜💞💞💜🖤❤️🧡💛💚💙💕💕💖💗💓💞💝💞💜❤️💞💝💜❤️🧡💚💟💟💕💙💚🧡❤️💞💝💟🖤🧡💛💙💕💘💖❣️💚🧡💜❤️🖤🖤💓💝💝💜🧡💓💗💘💕💙💕💖❣️💚💛🧡💜💞♥️♥️♥️💘❣️❣️💕💜💜💚💞❤️💓💗🖤🖤💖💞💚💙💟💟♥️♥️💚💚💛💝❣️💘❣️💕💜🧡💞❤️💓💓💗💖💖💖💙♥️💟♥️💙💙💛💝💕💜💚💞❤️💓💖🖤♥️💝❣️💘💜💜💚💚❤️❤️💓🖤💖💞💖♥️💛💝💛💙💛💕💘💘❣️💜🧡💚💖💓💓💗🖤♥️💝❣️💛💖💓💟💟♥️♥️🖤💞💚💜❣️💘💚💞❤️💓💓🖤♥️💝❣️🧡💚💓💓🖤♥️💛❣️💘💘❣️💕💜🧡💞❤️💓💗🖤💝❣️💘💜🧡💚💖💖♥️❣️💝🖤💟💟💙💙💘❣️💕💖❤️💜💓💗🖤♥️💙💚❤️💖❣️💛💙💙💜💖💜💗💓💖🖤💙💛💝💘💘❣️❣️💕💖💚💙💙💗💗🖤💖💖💓💜💚💙♥️💛💛💝💝♥️🖤💟💟♥️💝💝💘❣️💕💕❤️💚💖💓💙💛💚💙💓❤️❤️💛💙💖💓♥️❣️❣️🖤💗💟💙💝💘❣️❤️💖🖤❣️💝💗💙💚💕💝💖💛💛💛❤️💙♥️💝💙💖💖💚💙🖤💖💙💗💗💙💜🖤💖💙♥️💚💕❣️💖💕💘💕💙♥️💟💙💙🖤💓💚💛💞💜🖤💙💕💚💚🧡🧡💗💗💛💚❣️💘💘❤️💟💓💓💚💖💕💙💙💜💜💞💞💜🖤💙💕💖💚💛💗💗💓♥️🖤♥️❣️💗💝💜❤️🧡🧡💜💞💜♥️💓💘💟💟❣️♥️💜🖤💓💘♥️❣️❤️❤️❤️🧡💗💓♥️🖤💞🖤🖤❣️💜💓❤️❤️💗🧡💗💙💓💓♥️🖤♥️❣️❤️💜💝💘💕💙💖❣️💚💛🧡❤️🧡💙💚🧡❤️💛❤️💜❤️❤️🧡💛💚💚💛

EXTRA LOVE TODAY!!!!!

-Cassie🤓😎