Part4

The next day Jimin was waiting for Taehyung at the frond school door.

Th: ChimChim!

Jm: hi TaeTae !

Th: Were you waiting for me ?

Jm: Yea so what did you do yesterday when I left ?

Th: Nothing much. Jungkook grab my book , I tried to get it back but I couldn't so I gave up, but he didn't kick me or punch me for being weak and gave me back my book , so I thanked him and left... You ?

Jm: Oh nothing much I was-... WAIT WHAT ? He did that and you THANKED him ? Why????

Th: Well he was kind to me.....

Jm: That was not nice Taehyung! He had no right to take your book ! The fact that he gave it back to you does not mean he is a good person ! Don't you even know who that guy is ! ?

Th: Of course i do ! He is Jeon Jungkook! At least that's what the teacher called him......

Jm: Oh my god I cant believe you .... ok let's talk about it at the class we are early any way . There is no way any of our classmats will be this early .

Jimin was right there was nobody in the classroom so I sat on top of my desk and Jimin sat on top of Jungkook's desk as to face each other .

Jm: Look TaeTae I know that he wasn't THAT mean to you but that person is not as good as you think he is ....

Th: How do you know ? Are you guys old classmates or something ?

Jm: No no we were not .But all the school know about him. It's surprising that you know nothing about him ..

Th: Then ..Tell me about him ...

Jm: Well he is the most famous guy of the school. He is very athletic and they say he has a " cool" personality but if you ask me ..I hate this guy .....Wherever he goes he makes troubles . A lot of girls like him so he dates them for one day and then he breakers their hearts ... He was a bully but he stopped because no one wanted to go against him and he got bored...

Th: O-Oh ... so that's why he gave me back the book... he was bored because I didn't react.....

Jm: Yea so you should be careful around him ok ..? Try to ignore him as much as you can.

Th: Yea thanks ChimChim .

Then Yoongi came in with Jungkook .

Jk: Hey you! Get off of my desk .

Jm: ... *stands up and goes to his sit*

Yg: oh come on Jungkook he didn't break your sit or something ..Stop being cold to ChimChim

Jm: Yah! I told you not to call me that !

Yg: Yea I heard , So what ?

Jm: So what ??!! So STOP IT !!

Th:... * Tries to hold back his laughter but fails*

Jm: TaeTae !! Stop laughing.!! This isn't funny , it's annoying!

Th: ok ok ..sorry ChimChim...

Yg: Hey why is HE allowed to call you ChimChim and I am not ?

Jm: Because he is my best friend you rascal !

Yg: ... What did you just call me ..

Jm:.....* Oh shit..that's it I am dead *

Yg : Well isn't that interesting ...?

Jm: wh-What ...?

Yg: Look right now everyone and the teacher are walking in so I will wait at the rooftop after class is over got it ?

Jm: .....ok ...

Everybody sits down and Taehyung lays at his desk so the his head is near Jmin's ear.

Th: Tell me that you won't go....

Jm: I will...

Th: What?! B-But ...

Jm: It's ok .. I came here to protect you from people like him .. so it's ok .. I will be just fine . You just wait for me at the class when I go to the rooftop so that I will drop you to your house ok ?

Th: Ok...

If you wonder what Jungkook was doing, he was just listening to EVERYTHING even the conversation Jimin had with Taehyung after the fight with Yoongi..

Jungkook's POV:
So somebody will be waiting alone at the class ... I guess I will stay to have some fun then ...* smirks*