Part27

Nobody's POV:

Taehyung was still dragging Jungkook far away from the caffe when he finally stopped..

Th: Kookie ......

Taehyung was crying and Jungkook's heart was in pain ...

Th: Kookie ...Am I a bad person now ...? I-I d-not want to b-be a bad p-person .... I s-shouldn't have s-said bad things about h-her... I s-should a-apologize t-to h-her ... I am a bad person i -

Jungkook hugged him tight telling sweet nothings in his ear .

Jk: You are the best person I ever knew . You are so innocent and you are a complete fluff ball which makes the world a better place just by existing. You can't harm , you can't stop being my Taehyung just because you said a few "bad words" doesn't mean you are a bad person . After all what you said was true .

Taehyung looked up and locked their eyes together .

Th: You mean it ?

Jk: Yes Yes and...Yes ..

Th: Jungkook I want you to promise me something .

Jk: I promise .

Th: But I haven't told you what I want you to pro-

Jk: Whatever it is , I promise .

Th: I know it may sounds bad and that I am a selfish person ,but ... could you .. could you please not leave me for her ... I know that she is cuter that me and she is a girl and that she can offer you a family while I can't do so but ...
Please ...Please .. don't leave me ....

Jungkook was beyond (Jung)shook ..
He felt as time had stopped . He never could have guessed that his Taehyung could feel this way .

Jk: I won't leave you . I can't leave you . I will never leave you . I don't want her . I want you . I love you for a reason and that reason is that you are Taehyung. Ashley can't be Taehyung can she ? ...

Th: But I cant offer you anything. Not e-even a family...

Jk: The only thing that I want is your love . That's what you offer me and I am alive . And also .. there's something called "adoption"
You know ....

Th: Thank you . Thank you. Thank you for not leaving me ...

Jk:No ... I should Thank YOU .. thank you for being the most important thing in my life ....

The sweet moment ended when they heard someone yelling a name from behind .

Hs: BABE ! Wait , please don't just leave me there . You know I can't be without you !!

That person stopped walking-running away from Hoseok .. It was Y/N ..

Y/N: Stop it Hoseok ... J-Just stop it .....

Y/N broke down in tears ...

Y/N: You said you loved me and only ME ! But I was WRONG !

Hs: Babe I promise what Asley told you was happening before I met you ...

Y/N : SHUT UP !! I CANT FEEL THE PAIN ANYMORE! YOU ARE MAKING IT WORSE!! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP !!!!

She run away ... Hoseok fall on on his knees . He started to cry and cry or Y/N name over and over again but she wouldn't come back ...

Jungkook and Taehyung run to Hoseok and made him stand up . They made their way to Jungkook's house and sat on the sofa . Hoseok had calmed down a little bit and he was able to talk clear enough ..

Taehuyng's POV:

Hs: I hurt her .. I hate it .. I love her I don't want her to feel unloved ,I want her to show me that beautiful smile , I don't want her to cry .. not because of me ... no ... p-please c-come back Y/N ....

Th: Please Hoseok tell us what happend ...

Hs: About 5 months ago Asley and me where walking at the park when a friend of hers stopped us to say hi . The girl was beautiful ( but not as beautiful as you •ω•) so I asked Asley if she could do something to get us together . I was still into that girl but then I met Y/N .. she is more than enough . That girl can't compare to Y/N . Then when you left the caffe Asley ...A-Ashley ..S-she ...she ..

Jk: Take it slow buddy .

Hs: She told to us all that that girl was now my girlfriend and that she want us to meet again so that we can ... Yea.... that ....
Y/N was calm and she turned to me :

Flashback ~
Y/N: Hobi ... She is lying..right ? ..

As: No I am not ! He really want that girl and he now can have her ! You told me that you really like her didn't you Hoseok ?

Hs: ..... Yes .. bu-

Y/N stormed out and started running .... Running from the hard reality..

Y/N ** I am not enough . I am not who he wants . He doesn't love me anymore . **

End of flashback ~

Hs: I don't want to live without her ... I-I C-CANT ! I JUST CANT DO IT !

Th:Did you hear that Y/N ..?

Hoseok turned to look at me in confusion. Then he saw that my phone was on and that I have called Y/N .

I knew something like that would happen so I was quick to call her just in time Hoseok started talking .

I gave him the phone but it was still on speaker ..

Y/N: H-Hob-bi ..I-I am s-sorry ... i didn't listen I am s-sorry .. please .. f-forgive me ..

Hs: I-It's ok baby.... I l-love you .. P-Please .. please don't leave me again ....

Y/N : H-Hobi c-come over Please . I-I want to talk with you a-and hug you . I wont leave you a-again p-please I need you here w-with m- me ...

Hs: I am coming babe ...

He ended the call , said a big "Thank you " and left ...

Th: Jungkook..Thinhmgs like that won't happen to us too ...Right ..?

Jk: No baby .. I won't let that happen ...