Part13

Thank you guys for 100+ reads!!💕❤️_____________________________

Taehyung's POV:

Th: ChimChim! I don't think it is a great idea ...

We were waiting at the line so we would get our tickets. It was surprising seeing so many people waiting to see this movie ..

Jm: TaeTae! You see it will be fun !

Yg: What are you afraid of ?

Jm: Oh he is the only person I know that is scared most easily...

Yg: What makes you say that ?

Th: ChimChim...don't you dare ....

Jm: Well he gets scared when something comes out of nowhere , when he sees a spider at least 3 meters close to him ( even if it's the smallest spider on earth) he gets scared if y-

Th: JiMiNiE STOP!

Everybody started laughing exept Taehyung who blushed really hard when he heard something coming out of the person behind him, Jungkook...

Jk:.........cute

. . . .

Jm: Did just Jeon Jungkook say that about TaeTae ....?

Yg: I think so....Jungkook wait * takes his phone off and puts it near Jungkook's mouth* Could you say that again i need to have proof that I am not crazy yet ....

Jungkook just glared at him and he stood back in his position..

I was ....happy ...

Jungkook's POV:

We got our tickets and Yoongi and Jimin were laughing at some jokes Taehyung made . But I couldn't laugh ...

That was because two fuckers behind me were talking about Taehyung. They said that he is gorgeous and one of them said that he would love to see how he would be on bed ....

I got mad ....My blood was boiling...

That boy ,You know the one who said that he want to go to to his Fucking bed with Taehyung went to the bathroom and since the film hadn't started yet I said to go to ...

I went there and did my business.He was right next to me checking me out .EW!

..?..: You are kinda attractive you know ...

Jk: ....**Shut up you fucker**

..?..: You know I would love to date you .

Jk: ...Are you Top or bottom ?

..?..: Top ..Of course!

I took a step back and he saw what he wanted to see . He gulped...

..?..: I see so ...You can't be bottom .... So forget what i said ...

Jk: Good ...

..?..: I saw you sitting next to a hottie is he your friend ?

Jk: No ..

..?..: Well do you even know each other ?

Jk: Yes ...

..?..: Cool mind to introdu-

Jk: Oh you didn't understand..He is my fucking boyfriend ..And if you dare to go near him you are dead got it ?

I didn't even turn to see him. I could only hear him cry . What a crybaby !