Part14

So I have already heard "IDOL" 23
times now and I am -

❤️💜🧡🖤💛💚💙 IT SO GOOD !!!
_____________________________

Nobody's POV:

Jungkook came in the hall again .

Yg: What took you so long ?!

Jk: Nothing much ...

Jm: sit down already ! The movie will start soon !

This is how they are sitting...

| Yg | Jm | Th | Jk

Taehyung told Jimin that he didn't want to sit next to Jungkook' because he didn't felt comfortable... But the movie had already started and Yoongi didn't move an inch....

The movie was ok but Taehyung's heart couldn't bear it when something just popped out of nowhere but he didn't scream ...He didn't want to scream ...Not near Jungkook....

The movie is about a couple and a hacker who follows them everywhere... when they " thought" that the hacker was gone they celebrated with wine ..maybe a little to much "😏"

Ooooooo ..so that's why it said 18 + at the start ...

Yoongi thought that it was the perfect chance to make a move on Jimin but .....

Jimin was busy covering Taehyung's eyes , earning the attention of Jungkook..

Jm: Why are you looking at me like that Jungkook? Help me cover his ears !!

Jk: Why would I do that ?!

Th: ChimChim...What is going on ?

Jm: W-welllll ...you see.....uuuuuuhh...

Yg: They are having sex can we watch the movie now ?!

Jungkook's POV:

With that Taehyung covered his own ears and turned as red as a tomato....at least he knows what "sex" means.......

Jk: *removes Taehyung's hands that were covering his ears* You can see now the scene is over ...

Th: O-Ok....

I know he is innocent,everybody does ....

The movie started to be scary again . I wasn't scared at all . I would even laugh when somebody that I didn't like at the movie died .

But Taehyung was....Like he is in the movie .He would never scream though,he would just hold the sit very tight .

Taehyung's POV:

Why would I agree to come ?! There is no way I am sleeping tonight.

One of the main protagonists died ,and his death was beyond scary and creepy I wanted to run out of the hall...

But then a hand hold me tight . Jungkook was holding my hand .He looked very calm...

Jk: It's ok . It will be ok ....

Now that you hold me it will...

If only I could tell you how much your touch calms me ..

How your words affect me ...

How you make me ...feel ...

And ..

How sad I am that you will never have those feelings for me too...