preparing the baby needs

Steven was helping bismuth make the cribs according to the ultrasound, amethyst indeed was having twins.

She didn't know what there genders were yet. So she decided to have bismuth paint both cribs baby blue. Prior to this, bismuths been practicing wood work. She's been carving random things, from lions, to stars. She's still struggling at it, so Greg is helping her out.

Amethyst was talking to lapis about what babies are and how one woman gave birth to 8 at a time, lapis was impressed at that, seeing as the woman and children actually managed to survive.

"But, I'm giving birth to twins, so that won't be as painful." amethyst said

"Oh. That's understandable." lapis smiled

Amethyst nodded. As she smiled at Steven, who was finishing some touch ups and some spots he missed. Carved in the crib were clouds some birds and even a sun. He and bismuth made the colorful cribs look like the sky. And it looked adorable.

He then put a small light yellow mattres pad and orange crib sheets in each crib.

He and bismuth then got the mobiles that garnet and Greg made and set them on the cribs.

They both had little cut outs of lion and cat Steven adorable little stars and one special little cut out gems. During the ultra sound, Dr maheswarren, (Connie's mom, not Connie herself.) stated that both babies had gems, one an amethyst, another, a pink diamond.

So Greg made a paper pink diamond and garnet made a paper amethyst and they put them on the mobile.

Garnet made a scrapbook to prepare the wonderful moments. She also made a baby book about family, sapphire wrote it, and with the help of pearl, ruby drew it out.

Peridot put small tuna cans on the mobiles they were both painted green. Lapis painted a lovely ocean on the crib bismuth and Greg sewed a playmat for the twins, the colors of pink and purple and brown were sewn into it along with a star.
Blue and yellow diamond, along with there pearls made stuffed animals: blue diamond made two dolphins for them  yellow diamond made them two giraffes (your welcome), blue pearl made two owls, yellow pearl made two humming birds.

Pearl withva little help from bismuth and Greg made a music box with a star that played soft and sweet music to help them sleep.

Amethyst and Steven, along with Greg wrote some songs to sing to the twins as well.

On the ninth month of amethyst pregnancy. The gems (including greg) all bought some baby clothes, 2 peaces of clothing each so they were covered for a while.

They also bought diapers, baby toysn pacifiers, rattles, and baby powder to prepare for the big day.

Amethyst and Steven couldn't wait for the twins big day!