cнαρтεя 1 | ιηvιтε

Yuck, I have to go to school today. Luckily, it's Friday, which means there is no school tomorrow. Thank God. I throw my covers off of me and roll out of bed. And I mean literally roll off. The sound was probably so loud that it most likely woke up my sister. Eh, she has school today too. Not even 5 seconds later I hear stomping in the hallway. I move my head to face the door, waiting for my sister, s/n (sister's name), to burst through my door.

My door slams open and s/n is standing there with her arms crossed. "Y/n, I was trying to sleep ya know!?" I roll my eyes. "Put a sock in it." I push myself off of the ground and head over to my closet, ignoring my sister. S/n, she's 13 and in 8th grade, where I'm 17 and a senior in high school. Luckily, there is only 5 more months till I graduate. Hallelujah.

I pull out a camo loose fitting long sleeve shirt, and a pair of ripped, blue, skinny jeans. I throw my clothes on, realizing that I slept in a bra and underwear. I do that a lot. I head into the bathroom and brush, then straighten, my h/l h/c hair. I then brush my teeth quickly. And last but not least, throw on some makeup.

I grab my bookbag from the corner of my room, and throw my earbuds, charger, and phone in there. I run downstairs and grab and apple then head out the door, without telling my parents I'm leaving.

I walk to the bus stop, where my four friends stand. "Wassup mah dudes!" I say approaching them and I see Cartman smile. Although, I think I see Kyle frowning. "Yo, Jew, whats wrong?" I ask and he shrugs. "Hey Stan, why don't you cheer your boyfriend up." Cartman says with a smirk.

"Shut up fatass." Kyle says flipping him off. "Fuck you too, Joo." Cartman says crossing his arms. I walk over and stand next to fatass and he smiles. Does he like me being around him or somethin?

The next few minutes, silence lingers in the air, until we hear the bus come to a stop in front of us. Everyone climbs on, me getting in first and sitting in the seat second to last on the right side. Kyle and Stan sit behind me, Kenny in front of me, and Cartman next to me.

The bus then stops at Craig's group stop. I don't really pay attention to where they sit until Clyde sits in the seat next to me. "Hey, y/n...?" He asks and I sigh. "What do you want, Donovan?" I ask and turn my head towards him, in which he has a large smile planted across his face.

"I'm having a party tonight at my house. Everyone's most likely gonna come, do you want to?" I shrug and then look to Cartman who has his earbuds in. "Only if fatass can come." I say and he sighs then rolls his eyes. "Ugh, fine, fatass can come." He says then pouts. Man, he really must not like Cartman.

"If he goes, then I'll go." I say making a compromise, then he smiles. Once the bus stops again, he gets out of his seat and goes and sits next to Token. The bus eventually stops in front of the school and everyone unloads.

When we get outside, Cartman stays walking next to me. Eh, figures. The weather is typical for January, cold and snowy. It feels good for the most part though. Everyone walks into the school and I head to my locker, Cartman still following me.

Well, I mean he is in my homeroom and his locker is next to mine. I share a locker with Bebe though. I mean we're kind of friends but not really. I walk up to my locker, where Bebe already is putting her book bag in. "Hey Bebe." I say walking up to her and taking off my book bag. "Sup." She simply says taking her books out then walking away. What a bitch.

I throw my book bag in the bottom of the locker and pull out my shit for math. "Yo, fatass, take your earbuds out." I yell and he seems startled. He takes his earbuds out and walks with me into math. We sit next to each other too, which I find weird. We also have every class together.

I take a seat in my seat and soon the classroom fills up. Then, the teacher walks in. "Alrighty class, today we will be talking about fractions and common denominators." He starts, writing the date on the board. "Hey Garrison, we aren't in 6th grade ya know." Cartman says and Mr. Garrison rolls his eyes.

Cartman told me that they've had Mr. Garrison every year. And every year, he goes a grade ahead of the grade he taught the year before. That must suck. "Ok, now can someone tell me what the common denominator is?" He asks and I look around. No one is raising their hand. Hahahah this is my chance.

"If were all bored here, wouldn't the common denominator be you?" I ask and the class starts chuckling. "Very amusing l/n." Mr. Garrison says with his plain voice. I see Cartman fidgeting so I look under his desk and he's holding out a fist for me to bump. I gladly bump it.

_______

Lunch soon rolls around and Cartman and I walk into the cafeteria. I take a seat at our usual table with my lunch and Cartman sits next to me. "Hey y/n?" I look over to Cartman who is smiling. "Yea?" I ask and his smile grows wider, why is he smiling? "So, Clyde is having a party tonight, and I was wondering if you would like to come with me?"

Yesyesyesyesyesyes HE JUST ASKED ME TO GO WITH HIM!!!!!!!! "Yea, sure, it could be fun." I say calmly with a smile so that I could hide my extreme excitment. YES, IM GOING TO A PARTY WITH THE ERIC CARTMAN!!