cнαρтεя 7 | σ∂∂ gυү συт (σя sσ ωε тнσυgнт)

This chapter is going to be a bit short, but I'll make up for it in like 20 minutes 😂😂
___________

My average morning concludes of getting up, throwing on baggy clothes, shoving Eric out of bed, eating a lot, and brushing my hair and teeth. This morning it was different. And it sucked. And yes, I call fatass Eric now. It shows more respect.

I wake up to a sharp pain in my stomach. Probably the baby. I haven't felt it kick yet, but this is the closest it's been. Except for it would probably hurt worse. I am forced to climb out of the bed and basically run to the bathroom.

Then it happens. I open up the toilet seat and puke. Welp that confirms it, morning sickness. Goddamn it. What if this happens at school or when I'm out with my friends. Well fuck.

"Y/n? Are you ok?" Eric asks coming in the bathroom, where I'm on my knees in front of the toilet. "Do I look ok, you dibshit? Go get me some paper towels." I say, feeling puke come up my throat. I release all of it into the toilet and see Eric scurry off.

He comes back in with like 5 paper towels and I take them to wipe off my face. I look over towards Eric who looks panicked. "Dude, I'm fine. It's called morning sickness dumbass." I say attempting to get off the floor, and Eric comes over to help me.

"Are you ok to go to school?" He asks and I nod. "I'll be alright. Go get ready. I'll be in once I wash off my face and hands." Eric nods and heads back into our room. I flush the toilet, then walk over to the vanity. I take some of the water and splash it all over my face and hands, so that I don't smell like puke.

I stumble back into our room and find a T-shirt to put on along with some jeans. I leave the room and go do my hair, and throw it into a loose pony tail. Then, I brush my teeth. I make sure to brush it extra well, so nobody could tell that I threw up.

I meet Eric back downstairs and we go into the kitchen. He hands me the box of my favorite cereal and a bowl. I pour the bowl half way and then pour milk in it. I sit back down at the table with my food and start eating. Eric sits next to me once he has a pop tart.

"Um, y/n?" He asks and I look up at him. "What the hell is morning sickness?" He asks and my eyes pop out. How does he not know what morning sickness is? "Pregnant women get morning sickness because the baby is pushing their insides around. And morning sickness is basically throw up." I say and he mouths an 'oh'.

We finish up our food and put the dishes in the dishwasher. We put on our coats and hats and book bags. That was way too many ands. Hahaha. We walk outside and head to the bus stop and notice something. OMG OMG OMG.

STAN AND THE JEW ARE HOLDING HANDS. HAHAHAHHAHA THATS GAY!! (Not that I'm against gays though.) "Well, well, Well,  if it isn't the alcoholic and Jew holding hands." Eric says walking up with a smirk.

"Stop it fatass." Stan says squeezing Kyle's hand tighter. "So, are you guys like a thing?" I ask and they both nod. "Awwww that's cute!!" Kenny says walking up and standing beside me. "Ken, you realize that makes you the odd guy out right?" I ask and he shrugs.

"You're the only one without a partner!" Eric says smiling. "Actually no. Bebe and I are a thing." He says smirking. My mouth drops. Did she grow enough balls to tell Kenny!?!? I'm gonna ask her. I pull out my phone and text her the question and she answers back 'yep 🤪😊'.

Welp, we all have dates for prom it looks like. Prom is in May and it's still April. So, let's see if we all last. 😏😏😏