cнαρтεя 12 | cαмριηg мαн ∂υ∂εs

4 MONTHS LATER ~ 35 WEEKS PREGNANT

"Hey, y/n? Can you please wake up?" I slowly open my eyes and roll over, looking Eric right in the eyes. "Morning, Baby." I say kissing him on the forehead. "C'mon, we need to start getting ready." I look at him confused. "For what?" I ask and he smiles softly, "The camping trip, remember?" I mouth an oh, before throwing the blankets off of Eric and I.

I struggle trying to get out of the bed, like usual. "Man, I swear, this boy is gonna be a football player. He feels huge and his kicks are fucking strong." I say laughing. "I can't wait to meet him." Eric says walking up to me and kissing my huge ass stomach. "I have to call the guys really quick to see what we need to pack. I'll be right back." Eric says grabbing his phone and walking out of the room.

"Might as well make myself useful." I say to myself, before waddling over to my dresser. I pull out a large black t-shirt with pink roses and throw it on over my bra. I then pull on black ripped jeans. I put my hair into a high bun, leaving two strands of hair out of it. I put on a black bandanna and head to my vanity to put on makeup. I put on a tiny bit of mascara and foundation. 

"Alright, we just need to pack the air mattress, for you obviously, our sleeping bags, bathing suits, tennis shoes, our huge tent, clothes to last us 3 days, snacks, drinks, our cooler, ice, and hygiene materials." Eric says trying to think. "Mind writing that down? I sure as hell know that I won't remember each word you just said." I say with a chuckle and Eric smiles at me before nodding.

He grabs out a piece of paper and a pencil and starts writing. While I pay no attention, I walk out of the room and into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Eric walks in as I put the tooth paste on the brush. "This what you need to pack. I got the rest." He sets down a small slip of paper with writing on it. I ignore it and brush my teeth. 

When I finish, I pick up the note and read it. I nodded to myself and put my toothbrush back where it belongs. I walk into the bedroom where Eric was packing his things. I get out a f/c duffel bag and start packing the clothes I need: 2 t-shirts, 2 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of underwear, and 2 bras. 

I put the clothes into my duffel bag and grab my brush and toothbrush + toothpaste  and put it in there as well. "Hey, Y/n? Can I get a little help? This shit is heavy." I smile and go downstairs where I could here the yelling coming from. I grab the other end of the object he was carrying and help him get it to the front door. "Thanks babe." He heads back downstairs while I go upstairs to grab the bags. 

"What time will the guys be over?" I yell down the steps so he can hopefully hear me. "I think in about 15 min- OW FUCK I STUBBED MY FUCKING TOE." I laugh at his clumsiness before setting our bags down next to the door. "You ok?" I ask with a giggle. "Yea, I'm fine." He says releasing a breath. "You're such a dork." I say as he walks up the steps. I walk over to him and kiss him.

"Get your shoes on, babe. I'll start taking the stuff outside." He says and I nod. I go upstairs and put on a pair of my old Nike's. I go back downstairs and help Eric bring the stuff outside. Really the only reason why we are leaving this early is because of the fact that where we are going is about 3 hours away and we want to get there before noon.

"Y/N! The guys are here!" Eric yells and I go back outside. "Y/n, are you gonna be able to hike when we go?" Stan asks walking over to me and looking down at my stomach. "I really don't know. I might hike for a little bit." I say shrugging, before picking up some of my luggage and throwing it in the trunk of Kyle's mini van.  

"If not, you always have me to hang with. I'm probably not gonna hike." Bebe says getting out of the back of the mini van. She looks as big as me, although I'm not surprised since she got pregnant the same night I did... "I probably should stay back with you." I say with a chuckle. "That's the rest of it." Eric says to himself, putting the rest of the junk in the van.

We all climb into the mini van and start the road trip!

YOOOO AN UPDATE IS SOON TO COME (hopefully tonight or tomorrow)

SoRrY i'Ve BeEn BuSy WiTh MoViNg InTo A nEw HoUsE XDDDDD

Also Sorry for the short chapter :/

858 words