cнαρтεя 16 | ρℓεαsε sαү үεs

Just a heads up,, LAST CHAPTERRRR (I actually had enough time to finish this XD)

.... 3 years and 7 months later

"M-mommy! T-there's a m-m-monster under my b-bed!" The boy hugs my legs tightly. "Arlo, you know well that no monster is in your room. Let alone in this house." I say lifting him up off the ground and carry him back into his room. I enter the room and the color of cardboard hits my eyes. I place Arlo back in his small race car bed.  "Now, it's almost 9:00. I need you to go to sleep. You have pre-school tomorrow. Can you be a big boy and sleep for mommy?" I ask and the boy smiles.

"Y-yea. G-goodnight mommy." I kiss him on the forehead. "Night buddy." I go over to the side of the wall and turn on his night light. I exit the room and shut the door behind me. I go back into the kitchen and sit down at the table where Eric is sketching. "He got scared again?" Eric questions and I sigh. "Does he do this when I'm not home at night?" I ask and Eric plainly nods. 

"So, did you figure out when we get the keys to the house?" I ask and Eric nods with a smirk, "April 9th." I smile at him. "So, for my 18th birthday I get a house, and now for my 22nd birthday, I get a house again?" I chuckle and Eric joins. "I guess so." I get up and go to the fridge, pulling out a water, and I sit back down. "Whatcha sketchin?" I ask and I see him smile. "Oh, nothing, just ideas..."

"For an artist, I'd think that you don't even need ideas anymore, they just come." I question and he shakes his head. "And for a singer, I thought you'd be more famous... and smarter." He chuckles and I slap him lightly, "Asshole." 

"We should go to bed." I suggest and Eric nods, closing his sketchbook. We go back and into our bedroom and get changed into our pajamas. We climb into bed together and I shut off the lamp light, and slowly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~ 2 weeks later (April 9th) ~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright buddy, I'll pick you up later." Arlo clings onto me and hugs me tightly. "Bye!" He runs over to a group of 4 kids and sets down his bag. I exit the small preschool and head to my can where Eric is waiting. "C'mon slowpoke. We need to hurry up and get all our stuff in the house." Eric yells out the window to me. "Hey, it's not my fault that I'm 7 months pregnant and can't go quickly!" I yell back at him playfully and he chuckles.

I get in the car and drive us back to our current house. There, Bebe and Kenny were parked. We get out of our can and walk over to them as they get out of their car. "We came here to help you." Bebe says getting out of the drivers seat. Just then, a moving truck pulls into our driveway and a man gets out handing us the keys. "Knock yourselves out."

Before we can say anything, the guy just walks off. "Alright, let's get this done with." We all help move all of our items into the moving van, including our food for some reason. After we finish that up, Bebe takes Kenny's car, Kenny takes Eric's car, I take my car, and Eric takes the moving van back to our new place so that we could have all of the cars at the new house.

When we get there, we unload everything and put the right boxes into the right rooms. "Thanks for your help dudes." Eric says happily and they nod. They get into their car and drive off. Eric and I head back inside our new house and into the living room. "Wanna go take a walk to the pond." Eric asks and I shrug. "Sure, why not?" 

We leave the house and lock the door behind us. It's about 3:00 so we don't have to get Arlo  for another 3 hours. Eric and I latch hands and walk peacefully to the pond. When we get there we take a seat underneath the tree that stands in front of the small pond. 

"This is relaxing." I say with a small smile. "That's why I suggested it." Eric chuckles. "Can you stand up for a second?" He asks and I nod. He gets up and pulls me up off the ground. "Thanks."

Once we get situated, he gets down on one knee and I about flip out. "Y/n L/n, I know that I've only known you for around 5 years, but I'm sure that I want this to happen.. will you marry me?" My smile grows larger and I stutter, "Y-yes"

--------------------

THANK GOD I ACTUALLY FINISHED THIS XD

check out my Kyman stories and let me know what you thought of this one!!

Thanksssss

be sure to follow my accounts @kyman_trash_ and 

<3 Jaelyn <3