cнαρтεя 2 | ραятү

Warning: This chapter will include a small smut scene.. YOUNG CHILDS LOOK AWAY XD

I walk through my front door and head straight up to my room. Tonight is the party. I wonder what time Cartman's going to pick me up. I need to know how much time I have to get ready. I have to look good. Just then, my phone buzzes. I pick it uo and see a text from Cartman.

cArTmAn: What time do you want me to pick you up? The party starts at 7:00.

Me: I doesn't matter to me, I guess whenever is fine.

cArTmAn: How about 6:30?

Me: Sounds good, see ya then!

cArTmAn: See ya.

I look at the time, reading 4:30. I have 2 hours to get ready. Oh my god, I can't wait! I head to my closet first and search for a dress. Ok, here's a good one. I find a black and purple lacy dress without sleeves/straps and throw it on. I then head over to my vanity and plug in my curling iron. I impatiently wait for it to heat up, then make loose curls throughout my hair.

After a good half an hour of trying to make my hair perfect, I grab my makeup bag. I throw on the usual: mascara, eyeliner, light eyeshadow, foundation, and blush. After I finish my makeup, I go into the bathroom and rebrush my teeth, so that they're nice and white.

I finish doing everything that I need to, so I grab my purse and shove some money in there, just in case. I wrap my black purse around me and sit on the couch and pull out my phone. The time is 6:10. I check my messages to be greeted to a message from Cartman.

cArTmAn: hey, you ready?

Me: yeah, just finished

cArTmAn: want me to pick you up early? We could go to starbucks

Me: OUII STARBUCKS!! HELL YEA I'M IN

cArTmAn: heh, typical teenage white girl

Me: Stop being so stereotypicalllllllllll

cArTmAn: Whateva, I'm leavin now

Me: KK see ya in a few

cArTmAn: You're missing one K by the way

Me: Goddamn it dude

cArTmAn: Sorry I couldn't resist

Me: Just get your ass over here

cArTmAn: Damn, bossy much?

cArTmAn: I'm just kidding be over in five, see ya

Me: Byeeeeeeee

I grab my leather jacket from the closet and throw it on, before shoving my phone into my tiny purse. I sit back down on the couch and wait for fatass to get here. After a few minutes, I see a car pull in the driveway, just my parents.

They walk through the door and my mom looks at me confused. "Why are you so dressed up?" She asks and I shrug. "Clyde is having a party and Cartman is picking me u-" I'm stopped by a beep from outside. "That's my ride, see ya douchebags later!"

My parents don't even flinch when I call them douchebags. I do it all the time even after getting grounded almost every time I said it, but they've gotten over it. I walk out the door and into the snow, where I see Cartman sitting in his black truck waiting for me.

"Sup h/c (such as: blondie, brunette, ravenette, you get the picture.)"

"Sup fatass."

He starts up the truck and starts in the direction of Starbucks. "We have about half an hour to kill before going to the party" "Sweet"