cнαρтεя 4 | кιcкε∂ συт

"Y/N L/N, Will you be my girlfriend?"

Oh my god, I must be dreaming. This can't be real. This can't be happening. "Of course!" I say smiling. "Wanna come back to my house? My moms in a bit of a bad mood, but we can play on my Xbox?" I ask and he nods.

He grabs ahold of my hand and we start walking to my house, which isn't too far from the pond. As we pass the house that is next to mine I hear a crash coming directly from my house. I run over to my yard and see my mom smirking from my bedroom window. In the grass, I see my Xbox completely destroyed.

Did she SERIOUSLY JUST THROW MY XBOX OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW!?!?! "Mom!! WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell and she turns on her angry face. "Maybe this should teach you to NOT GET FUCKING DRUNK!" She screams back at me.

I look over at Cartman and he looks scared out of his mind. My mom walks away from the window slowly with a mischievous look in her eyes. "Well, um, isn't your mom quite something." Cartman says plainly. "Oh she's something alright. And that something is a totally fucking bitch." I say making a fist.

I stomp inside where both my mom and my dad are standing angrily. Not to mention, the fact that there are boxes in front of them. Welp, sounds like my mom told my dad and he overreacted too. God I hate this family.

"Y/n, you are not allowed to step foot in this house ever again." My dad says crossing his arms. "Wait, are you kicking me out!?" I ask and they both nod. "You know what, Fine! This house is a fucking nightmare to begin with!"

"I never want to see you assholes faces EVER AGAIN!" I yell grabbing the boxes, which are labeled with my name, so they must be my stuff. I stomp angrily out of the house and turn to Cartman who now looks worried.

"What happened in there?" He asks with a shaky voice. "They kicked me out." I say back gritting my teeth. "I don't know if this will do any good, but you can live me me?" He suggests and a smile finally appears on my face. "Wait, really?" I ask and he nods.

I drop my shit and go over to Cartman and hug him. "Thanks. Like seriously. I really thought that you would freak out with me being pregnant and then like be pissed. Thanks for being here for me." I say looking up at him smiling. In return, he kisses my forehead and let's me go.

"C'mon, lets go move you into my house. My mom won't give two shits." He says smiling before grabbing two of my boxes and I grab the other one. Luckily, Cartman's house is on the other side of the town, which mean I don't have to come in contact with my ass of parents.

___________
Ok I had to stop for a sec. My dads girlfriend and I just had the funniest convo and it went a little like this:

Her: you suck! You get to stay in bed til 11 in the morning!

Me: and you swallow

Her: actually no, if I swallowed, I wouldn't have kids!

Ok... I'm actually dead XD

_____________

We reach Cartman's house finally and walk inside. "You're finally home?" We're greeted by Liane. "Yep, and is it alright if y/n moves in?" Cartman asks and before Liane was able to reject I added, "I was kicked out."

"Oh, I didn't even notice you were here! Sure you can stay here!" She says smiling. I let out a breath of relief and Cartman leads me upstairs. "You can crash in my room with me." Cartman says opening his door to his room. Usually when I'm in his room, it's a mess, but it's actually clean for once.

Before I can say anything, Cartman sighs. "My mom cleaned the room by the way. I'm still a messy little shit." He says smirking. I lightly slap him on his shoulder and he plays dead. "Oh my God! I killed fatass!" I say chuckling. From outside I can hear the jew yell, "You bastards!" I thought that he only did that when Kenny dies? Whatever.

"So," I start trying to make a conversation. "What will we tell the guys? I mean I'll start getting bigger so it'll be clearly noticeable." I say and Cartman stands up and shrugs. "You'll only be five months when school is over, right?" He asks and I nod. "It's the beginning April, and I'm three months. Sounds about right." 

Right before Cartman starts to say something, my ringtone cuts me off. I read the screen of my phone, 'call from Bebe'. I slide the screen to answer the call. "Yo, what's up?" I ask while listening to sniffs from the other line. "C-can you come over for a few? I need some help." she says between a few sobs and I shrug. "Yea, sure, I'll be over in a few." I say and her sobs stop for a second. "Thanks, y/n. See ya in a few." "Yea, bye."

"Who was that?" Cartman asks laying back against his pillow. "It was Bebe. She needs me to come over for a few. So, in that case, I'll be back in about an hour." I say zipping up my coat that was already on. "Oh, alright. Is it too early to say I love you?" I smile at his response. "I love you too fatass."

______________

IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

IVE BEEN BUSY WITH GETTING READY FOR SCHOO AND SHIT

oh and btw Im going to start adding how many words I used per chapter :)

~~ jAeLyN

word count: 966 words