cнαρтεя 10 | gσ∂∂αмη ιт...

Yayyyyy this is gonna be a long chapter!!

It's been 5 weeks since we moved in and 6 weeks since my birthday. I'm pretty sure that I'm totally noticeable now, so I have to be really careful with what I wear. I mean I am 18 weeks pregnant. When did you expect for me to start being noticeable?

Right now, Eric and I are getting ready for prom! Yea, yea, I didn't include all that shit of him asking me to it, bla bla bla. Finding a dress for prom was DEFIANTLY the hardest part, I mean it had to be really loose. Like really loose. "Y/n? Are you almost dressed?" I hear Eric ask from the bathroom.

"Uh, Yea! Just have to button the back. Speaking of that, can you help me?" I ask with a chuckle. I hear the bathroom door open and he comes in and buttons the back of my dress. "Thanks babe." I say smiling in which he returns it before going back into the bathroom.

I find a pair of heels from the closet and slide them on and make sure they're tight. I just realized that there is only 2 weeks til the last day. At least til I go to college, which probably won't happen. Graduation, however, is in 3 weeks.

I finish up doing my hair and makeup, before going to the bathroom to check on Eric. "Yo, you done?" I ask and right then, the door swings open. "Wow, you look amazing." I say eyeballing him up and down . "And you look even amazinger." He says with a chuckle. "Amazinger isn't a word dumbass." I say chuckling as well.

"Whatever smart ass, go get in my car." He says shutting off the bathroom light. "Kk!" I skip out of the room and grab my purse off the counter before going and getting into the car. Eric soon follows and gets into the driver's seat.

"Let's have the best night ever!" Eric says smiling before taking off in his truck. He turns on the Alternative station on the radio and the first song that comes on Eric and I start singing.

I-I-I've got a migraine

And my pain will range from up, down, and sideways

Thank god it's Friday...

And with that, time flew and we finally made it to the high school. Eric gets out first, before heading to the other side to let me out like a gentle man. "Thanks." I say smiling. He returns the smile before shutting the car door and taking my hand.

We walk in the gym doors together and music hit our ears immediately. I think we are like 10 minutes late to it, but nobody cares. We come to have fun! I search around before finding Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Bebe in a corner together.

"Dude, come on." I say yanking him in the direction of the guys... and Bebe. He follows and catches up with me to the point where we are just holding hands. We reach the corner where the guys are and stop.

"Yo yo!" Kenny says hip bumping me. I hip bump him back and Bebe pulls him away. "Sup y/n, fatass." Stan says walking up to us with Kyle. "So, who asked who?" Eric asks and Kyle points to Stan. "So, the pussy asked the Jew to prom?" Eric says and I can't help but chuckle. "Shut up fatass." Kyle and Stan say at the same time.

"You know, they totally sparked the fruit punch with alcohol." Kenny says pointing to the punch bowl. Bebe sighs and rolls her eyes. "Kenny!" She says with a chuckle. "I'll have to pass." I say sighing. Bebe nods along. "Yea, Same here."

"Well, fuck this Imma go get a drink." Kenny says kissing Bebe on the cheek and walking towards the punch bowl. "I'm only going to get a small glass. I'll be right back." Eric says kissing me on the forehead. I smile at the kids before he walks off with the rest of the guys leaving Bebe and I.

"So, do they guys know?" I ask pulling up a chair and sitting next to Bebe. "I mean I told Kenny, Stan, and Kyle. So yea." I nod in response. "What about the girls did you tell them?" I ask and she nods. "Wendy flipped her shit. The others were cool." Bebe says with a chuckle. "That's cool. I don't think I've told the girls yet because I'm not really friends with them. You and bsf/n are the only two girls I hang with."

drunken mistake - cartman x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें