Chapter 50

Harry's POV

"Why are you crying?"

I was surprised when I heard Emerald sobbed. 

What's going on? 

Did I just send her to heaven by going down on her? She was panting, moaning and screaming my name when I ravished her, but now, she was crying like someone dear to her died. She instantly made me so worried. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" I stood up and let go of her legs as she turned to the side of the bed and curled in a shrimp position. 

I went to lay down beside her, spooning her naked form against mine. I was so aroused and I was not ready to stop making love to her, not now... when I was flushing, sweating and ready to convulse any minute now. I've been waiting for this moment to happen, like a lifetime of torture already. 

But-- if she's not ready, I have no choice. What she feels is much more important. 

"Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" I asked her again. 

"No, I'm okay." She sobbed, then laughed a little. Her face was flushing. "I'm just overwhelmed... so happy... oh I can't explain, Harry. Please, I'm embarrass right now..."

"Ahhh---" I laughed with her. I knew what she meant. She was overwhelmed with her first earth shattering orgasm that she cried with the intense pleasure. My heart fluttered at the thought. "It's so good?"

She nodded and covered her face with her hands. 

"Don't be embarrass, my princess... I swear you haven't even tasted heaven yet."

"Oh..." She removed her hands off her face, her eyes gleamed with excitement.  

I nudged my manhood on her center, teasing the swollen clit and entrance in rhythmic movement.

"Harry..." She moaned as she held my thigh, encouraging me to continue what I was doing. 

"Come closer." I spooned her closer, as I kissed her neck, running my tongue from the base up to the sensitive area behind her ear. 

Her hand reached for my nape then raked her fingers through my hair -- giving my hands more access to knead her soft breasts. "Oh my goodness, Harry... that's... that's wonderful."

My right hand travelled downwards her flat stomach until I reached her center.  My middle finger rubbed between the soft folds, rolling the tiny bead and slid gently inside her. She gasped and groaned.  I watched her bit her lower lip, her eyes closed tightly in intense pleasure. She was so wet and ready for me. 

It took a while to enter inside her. She gasped in pain at the pressure, but determined to get through on it. I knew she wanted to reciprocate the pleasure that I was giving her. 

"Let's try again later." I said to her. 

"No... no... do it now."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you, Emerald."

"I know, Harry. But please, I'm ready."

"I love you so much my princess, you don't know how much. Did I tell you that when we arrived here in Jamaica?"

"You did, several times." She giggled and pressed a kiss on my temple. 

My heart was swollen with happiness. She was so priceless, a pure gem. I could not believ that I married this wonderful woman. She was totally the girl of my dreams. 

When I entered her, it was pure bliss. She was so tight and warm, and the feeling inside her brought unexplainable pleasure in me. 

But she looked frightened and bewildered at first adjusting to the pain, but when she was over it, she learned to feel the pleasure.