Chapter 4

Sunlight was pouring into the room as Azriel slowly opened his eyes. He blinked a few times because of the light then frowned as he looked at the room. At first, he didn't remember what had happened the night before but when he looked down to see what was moving in his arms he smiled. She was still asleep but was moving a bit because of the light in the room. She seemed peaceful and he could see the ghost of a smile on her face. He took all his time to look at her without being caught. With the sun, he could see her freckles on her cheeks and nose. The red of her hair was unrealistic with the light of dawn and all he could dream about was the green of her eyes. He was sure that even in the Spring Court, nobody could find that shade of green. They even had some gold in it like fragments of pure gold in a sea of green. He could see them now, an impossible shade of green that he was sure no painter could copy. He looked away quickly when he realized that if he could see that green, it was because she had opened her eyes. 

She felt the sun on her eyelids as it was rising. She opened her eyes when she felt arms around her and blushed when she saw Azriel looking at her. She didn't remember falling asleep in this room but she didn't care because seeing him sleepy like that was something she didn't know she needed. His messy black hair, his sleepy eyes. His hazel eyes now gold with the sunlight. She hadn't noticed she was staring until he looked away. Her cheeks were now red as she looked at the clock on the wall. 7 AM. They could be on time if they left now to change in Velaris. He seemed to think the same thing as he got up and told her that they had to leave for Velaris. She got up as well and discreetly watched him as he was heading to the bathroom. She blinked when she realized that he was shirtless. She could see his muscles and his Illyrian tattoos. She could swear that she saw a smirk on his face as he closed the door behind him. She blushed as she realized he had seen her staring at him. She quickly walked to the kitchen and made coffee. She could bet he was the type of guy who loved coffee. She was not a big fan of the taste but loved the smell so she did some for her as well. She was humming a song as she poured the coffee into two cups. She missed the music of the mortal world. Music was everything to her with paint and books and she was almost sure that her favorite bands won't sell their music to the Faes. 

"What are you singing? It's beautiful," she heard Azriel said before she turned to him. She smiled and put his cup in front of his seat. 

"It's a band that I used to listen to when I was in my village's library. It's rock," she said and laughed when she saw his confused face. Of course, they didn't know that type of music here. Feyre didn't know that either until Eileánóir made her listen to her favorite songs. She had looked at her like she was an alien when she showed her her MP3. On these lands, they didn't know technology, it's like they were frozen in the 19th century. But the continent where she'd lived was modern and didn't know about these lands, even the mortal part. "It's a type of music, I'll give you some songs to listen to." She smiled at him before heading to the bathroom. 

Her voice was really wonderful. He hadn't heard anything this beautiful in his long life. He watched her as she was heading to the bathroom then he turned to the cup of coffee she had prepared for him. This really looked like a couple getting up in their house. He smiled at the thought then drank his coffee. Eileánóir came back from the bathroom minutes after and looked at him. "So... We go to the house or directly to the Day Court?" He checked the clock before looking at her. "Let's join the others because Rhys will freak out if he doesn't see us in the house." She smiled at him then looked at the sky. "And how are we going back to the house?" She turned to look at him as he approached. 

"Winnowing. Take my hands," he offered her his hands to winnow with her. He saw her hesitated before she took his hands and looked at him. He smiled and winnowed both of them in front of the house in Velaris. Immediately, Feyre burst outside to check on her best friend. He had told her he had brought Eileánóir to a safe place where she could stay to calm down. Feyre had asked for news every hour until Azriel had fallen asleep. 

The High Lady hugged her best friend. She hadn't been able to sleep that night because she was worried about Eileánóir. She trusted Azriel but her best friend wasn't comfortable around boys so spend a whole night with Azriel would be a challenge for her. Yet, she looked like she slept well which was unrealistic because she had nightmares every night. When they were on the other side of the wall, she could sometimes find her outside at night because she couldn't sleep after one of her nightmares. She never talked about them but after the Autumn Court, she could imagine what kind of nightmares she will do. She looked at Azriel and brushed on his shield. He let it down to know what she wanted to tell him without Eileánóir hearing it but put it up again when she asked him what happened last night. He had promised Eileánóir he won't tell anyone about what she told him. He thanked the Cauldron when the other joined them to winnow to the Day Court so he didn't have to face Feyre asking him a ton of questions. He understood that she was worried about her best friend but it was not him to tell her what Eileánóir said last night. 

The mortal girl looked between Azriel and Feyre as her best friend was staring at him with a mix of confusion and rage. She frowned then looked at Mor who was heading to her with a huge smile. "Hey! Ready for the Day Court?" She hugged her. 

"She won't be ready for Helion I can bet on that," Cassian said with a smirk while Mor was rolling her eyes. "He won't be either I think. Don't mind him, he'll surely try to hit on you but just ignore him. That's what we've been doing for more than two hundred years." 

"We?" she frowned. "He hits on you too?" Cassian smiled at her. 

"He enjoys the pleasure of both female and male," he said as Eileánóir smiled. 

"Then he understood life," she smirked then looked at Feyre. "So, are we going or not? Day Court sounds like fun." She looked at Azriel who took her hands then winnowed both of them. 

When they arrived, she immediately looked around her to see the landscapes. She knew this court was beautiful by the saying of Feyre but she didn't imagine that. She couldn't describe how much it was beautiful. There were green hills and forests everywhere. When she turned to the city, her mouth open. It was like she was in Rivendell in "The Lord of The Rings". She blinked at the man who was heading to them. He was the sun incarnated. He had black hair and brown skin. As he was getting closer, she could see his amber eyes. She was speechless. His beauty was unrealistic and that was before he smiled. 

He grinned at the little group in front of him then paused at the red-headed girl that he didn't know. He looked at Rhysand smiling. "You didn't mention this beautiful creature when you told me you were coming to my court," he said, looking at the girl and smirked when he saw her cheeks becoming red. He looked back at his friend and saw him rolling his eyes. "Are you gonna hit on every member of my inner circle?" Helion looked at the other then back at the girl. 

"That could be interesting to add her to the plan I have for the four of us," he looked at Azriel, Cassian, and Mor. He realized that Azriel's shadows were close to the girl he knew nothing about. "Or maybe just the three of us." He looked at the shadowsinger then at the girl he was protecting. Azriel immediately looked at the red-headed girl then blushed. Helion smirked. So that's an option to keep in mind, he could actually succeed in having Rhys's friends in his bed. 

Eileánóir couldn't look at Helion without blushing. He was not just intimidating but he also wanted to have a threesome with Azriel and herself. Feyre told her what he meant by "his plan" while they were heading inside his home. She had blushed and flinched at the same time. Thinking about the three of them in bed made her blush but she couldn't think about sex without seeing her month in the Autumn Court. She was scared it would always be like that and that she couldn't live her life without thinking about this. However, she knows that if she hadn't been in that Autumn Court, his "plan" could have interested her. The shadowsinger and the High Lord were obviously very handsome and she was sure they'd be good in bed. She tried to take the images off her mind as they arrived in a living room. She looked around and stopped on piles of books. She could swear she was smiling as she was looking at the titles. Classics, she loved them. 

This day will be very interesting. 

------------

Please tell me I'm not the only one who dreamed about this? A freaking threesome with Helion :')

I don't want my chapters to be too long so I cut it there and kept the day in the Day Court for the next chapter :) 

Enjoy !