Chapter 2♧♤♡

this chapter is dedicated to my bestie @Edsane who contributed majorly to some of the fact in this chapter...thanks Udim

Lavi's pov

Adeleke Lavi is my name. The first in the family of four siblings and alot is being expected of me. The list boils down from my younger ones to my parents. Everyone was trying to shape me into their idea of who they will want me to be but if the question is thrown back at me,I would rather go with the flow and see where it lands me. Yes I was carefree and young...what do I care??

My mom's dream is for me to be a medical doctor. Apparently, her friend's daughter is already in nursing school and she is in obvious need of someone to brag about as well

Guess who though. ..

My dad wasn't left out either. ..

"A lawyer is what he will be" he stated proudly to my mom one day when an argument had broken out between them.

Anyone would think this kind of argument was very common between them but not until three year ago.

My parents had always wanted me to become a priest. Not just any kind of priest but a Roman Catholic priest.

It all started when I took interest in serving at mass in church. I was just six years old and very obedient. Obedient because I always did what I was told and when I turned eleven, I was ready to go to the Minor seminary and over there,I learnt to be more independent and how to be christ-like. But after spending a semester or two over there, I became critically ill and was sent home for proper treatment.

I ended up spending a whole school year at home and going back after I got better  wasn't an option for me anymore even though the doors to the seminary were still open for me whenever I was ready to go back

After their idea of me becoming a priest was finally out of the picture. I was admitted at Maryann International secondary school Ikeja to study to be anything except for a priest of course and over there, I studied to be the best. Taking part in all the school activities and excelling in all.

My christ-like nature got me quite a following from the entire school and in my senior year two   ( ss2), I was made the school prefect.

Everything was going on well for me. My grades was good. The girls were pretty much at me but I was all empty on the inside living in my own little world. But all that changed with one little announcement in my first term senior third year (ss3).

A/N

So,there you have Lavi....I think his life is pretty interesting and about to become even more interesting with that announcement. ..but hey,  what do you think, the announcement is going to be about?? We will find out in the next chapter. ...

Don't forget to hit that little star icon on your bottom left and vote,comment and share...i appreciate all of it. Thanks

Much love
Xoxo
Agnesomalia