Chapter 15♧♤♡

"Love letter "

Lavi's pov

"Lavi?"

"Yea?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing"

"Do you love Katherine?"

"What?"

I finally looked away from my book wondering where that question was coming from because I wasn't expecting it and especially not from James.

"I said,do you love Katherine?" James had asked yet again with a raised eyebrow.

My God, what is happening to this boy na...

"I heard you the first time but what I also want to know is what you meant by if I am in love with you know who?"

"Well I have seen the way you look at that girl bro...I thought maybe I should ask but I guess you are still keeping your feelings a secret"

James has got to be kidding me here. Am I really that obvious or what? am aware that she is the only thing I see even when I close my eyes but coming from James is kind of freaking me out right now. I guess it's true with what they say "Once love touches the heart,it can be seen on the face as well".

"Are you nut?" I asked him faking a frown.

"Maybe am nut but you are absolutely crazy if you think I don't know what is going on with you. You love that girl so don't you dare deny it" he warned pointing an accusing finger at me.

James deserves to know the truth. He means well for me so I can trust him with my secret.

"Okay fine....maybe you are right.. I do like her alot and I don't think I have ever felt this way towards any girl before" I admitted.

"Aaah. ..I knew it. I have seen the way you look at her bro and damn, you are crazy to think she'd fall for you as well. Katherine is like out of your league? and besides are you really sure what you feel for her is l-o-v-e?" He asked putting up a serious face.

"No one is out of my league stupid....." smacking him across the head in a playful manner.

"...... If I want her then believe me when I say this, she will be mine but for the first time in my life, am afraid of being rejected and just so you know? I really do like like like like her . I go crazy whenever I see her,my brain literally shut down especially when she smiles at me" I said not quite sure if I was making sense or not but I was really trying my best here not to sound so stupid.

Gosh. .....

"Woah. ..you do sound like you are really in love with her bro" he said with a thoughtful look on his face.

Love can hit a person hard isn't it? Who would have thought I'd fall for her that easily without even a second thought. One look at her and I start to dream. Will she ever love me back though. That will be too good to be true right?.

"So when do you intend to tell her about how you feel or are you going to write her a love letter like you did with Loveth?"