Chapter 5♧♤♡

"Demsel in distress"

                  Katherine's pov

Going to the restroom was just an excuse. I needed to get out of there cos I was literally suffocating in there. The boys were staring at me like a character out of a Disney film and the girls? They all hated me just by mere looking at them. I could very much see it in their eyes.

I never thought coming to this school was going to be so damn hard. Damn it all to hell. I could walk out of here and never come back but what will I say to my dad? That I couldn't handle my first day at a new school? That I let myself be frightened by a few teenage boys and girls who were probably just curious about who or where I come from? And that lavi guy is just something else. He keeps staring at me as if I was a cliche and those stupid questions he keeps throwing at me, makes me wanna punch his guts.

Damn that principal as well. Asking lava or lavi, whatever he was called to look out for me is just lame. I mean, do I look like someone who can't take care of herself academic wise? Cos if I remember correctly, his mouth was agape when my dad handed him my school record from Westfield High and if he was referring to physical back up then he should have asked me first.

I may look all weak and fragile but am no damsel in distress. I had lessons in black belt back in London and defending myself from anyone trying to pick on me is no problem for me. Once I had knocked out a guy cold in a bus trying to pick on me back in london. Yeah you heard right...I can do some serious damage to a full grown adult if taken for granted.

But then again, first day at a new school, I was already locking myself in a rest room?

Where did all that courage go kate?

My mind was too quick to remind me of course.

Locking myself in here won't change anything. I can either go out and face this day with courage or walk out of here and never come back...

The moment I walked out of the restroom, I collided right into something that felt like a hard surface but in a funny way and before I could realize myself, I was sprayed beautifully on the floor with someone hovering over me.

Someone please remind me why I came out of the restroom again?

To face your problems?

My mind reminded me yet again but this problem has a name and it was none other than lavi.

What the heck was he doing back there at the female restroom? Can't he read or something? It was boldly written by the entrance "Female only" I guess not everyone has a functioning sight.

"Can you please watch where you are going for safety sake?"

"I'm sorry okay. .I didn't mean to knock you down. It was an accident" he tried to explain as he pulled me off the floor with a single pull.

"What are you doing back here anyways, didn't you read the warning sign on your way here?" I asked ranting out in total frustration.

"I did but I also know this is also the only place I could find you so I had to take the risk"

"Well, you nearly knock the day light outta me a while ago so this better be important"

"Sorry about that but seeking you out  was important"

"Well now that you have found me,can you like get out of my way? I need to head back to class"

I can't believe he was looking for me only to stare at me again like he seems to be doing. ..gosh, this guy needs some help.

I pushed passed him shoving him completely to the side. I heard him murmur few incoherent words to himself and followed from behind.

I rushed out of the classroom the moment the closing bell was heard which was around 3:30pm or there about. I wasn't sure, I just couldn't wait to get home. My driver will be here any minute.

Will he?

My mind had teased...

I hope he does cos I won't mind taking the public transport even though my dad forbids it.

Yes I was that desperate to get away that bad. First day at a new school isn't always great and especially if you happen to be the only odd person in a mix of a hundred teenage boys and girls who looks at you like an alien outta space.

Throughout the last class. Lavi kept trying to make eye contact with me. What the heck is wrong with the guy. He can't seem to stay a minute without looking at me.

I felt a movement beside me Jolting me out of my train of thought. I turned around to see who it was and guess who? Thinking of the devil, who knew he'd appear

"What do you want lavi?" My expression bored.

He scowl at my question and just kept staring at me. Reading whatever expression I had going on.

"Did the principal also say you should wait out here with me to make sure I get home safely? "

"Woah...would you look at that? Is this how big your ego is that you need to feed it every second just to feel good about yourself" he said looking rather amused than upset.

And before I could flare up at him. He shove a hard note into my arms and walked away just about immediately.

"What the heck is wrong with. ...."

"......Katherine Joseph Benjamin? "
I was forced to swallow back my words the moment i saw my name boldly written on the cover page.

Lavi just handed me my own note and I just bad mouthed him for it.

I must have left it back on my desk in an attempt to get away from his searching eyes that keeps staring holes at the back of my head.

I just stood there biting my lower lip in total disappointment at my own reaction. Why was I being an arse to him when all he has done so far is be nice to me...

Is it just me or something else is keeping us from being friends here...

Gezzz.....

A/N

Oh o....
Things are not looking too good between Katherine and lavi...do you think they will manage to patch things up and be friends on the next chapter or not. ..

Vote,comment and share

Much love
Xoxo
Agnesomalia