Chapter 27♧♤♡

"Queen of England"

*

Revision class had just ended with Mr Alabi and I was headed towards the restroom when I noticed some footsteps following me from behind.

Loveth and her groupies had appeared from nowhere as they were headed in my direction.

As I tried to maneuver my way through them,I came face to face with Lucy as she stood in my way with her arms crossed.

What's up with this bimbos

"Not so fast aunty fresh. We have a couple of questions for you, so you better do well to answer them or you are going no where" she hissed.

"Is that so?" Giving them an amusing look as I dropped my bag pack on the floor beside me.

"You think you are the queen of England don't you? But guess what? This is Nigeria and your reign doesn't extend here" Loveth had said as she stepped forward.

"You know? I never said I was queen but now that you've mentioned it,am beginning to feel like one already with all the attention you guys are giving me"

She took a step closer with her face a mask of rage.

"Are the rumors spreading among the junior students and some of our class mates true?"

"What rumors are you referring to?" I replied with a bored expression.

"Is it true that you and lavi are now a couple and are shamelessly eating each other faces in public as well?"

The way she stamped her foot after saying those words made me felt like I was being confronted by a child. I should have know her claws were out for a reason.

I yawned as I looked back at her causing her to be even more upset.

"Whoever told you that must be as boring as yourself Loveth"

She raised her hand to hit me across the face but was shocked when her hand stopped mid way as I countered her attack before it could even land on my cheek.

"Don't you even think about it bitch cos I'd make sure you spend the rest of your life paying off all the cosmetic surgeon in the world to reconstruct that nose of yours when am done breaking it"

She pulled her hand away and made another attempt to hit me but I was too swift to even let that happen. I took a step forward and landed a clean punch to her gut. The punch wasn't even enough to cause any serious damage but just enough to send her crashing into her friends whose mouth were all agape as they watch their friend battle down the pain on her neck.

"You better take that as a warning and stay the hell away from me bitch" I yelled at her sprawled figure on the floor.

She kept coughing and holding at her neck as tears began to rush down her cheeks.

She wasn't so strong after all...shit brain.

I picked up my bag pack and headed for the exit suppressing whatever intention i had earlier to ease myself. I hurried outside and almost collided with Obi who was rushing in as well.