nine

Trinity never had much to begin with

She was naked when Newt found her, so that meant that she had no clothes. Trinity didn't exactly need to pack. She wore a white button-up shirt that Newt bought her and she tied a bow with a navy ribbon, similar to Newt's ribbon, around her collar. She wore a high waisted navy skirt that ended at her ankles and topped off her outfit with black boots that matched the black buttons on her shirt.

She climbed up the ladder quickly and bolted as soon as she was out of it. She didn't know where she was going, but she knew that she was still in London and that there was a beach nearby.

It took her nearly four hours to get the beach. For the first hour and a half, she asked people where the nearest beach was and some ignored her while others gave her the wrong direction on how to get there. It was only until she met a lovely young fellow, who helped her too much.

His name was Alaric Hagrid and he was a lovely man. She was thankful that she found him - or rather, he found her.

"You've done so much for me. How could I ever repay you?" Trinity asked.

Alaric shyly shook his head. "It's no problem, Miss. Just go back home and tell yer folks how much you missed 'em, yeah?"

Trinity sniffled and hugged the small man. "Thank you so much."

Alaric awkwardly patted her back. "If you ever have more issues, just Owl me. You'll find me at Hogwarts.

"Hog - "

"Goodbye!"

Trinity stared after him as he left, completely confused by confused as to what Hogwarts was. She shook her head to get rid of her thoughts. She had to focus on getting into the water. She kept hesitating, she knew she would go back to Newt/ though in all honesty, she didn't remember how to get back to him.

Trinity stared at the shallow water. She remembered this place. It was the place where Newt found her.

At first, Trinity didn't think that finding her soulmate would be so easy, but in the end, of course it wasn't. Newt had found someone else and she couldn't do anything about it.

Trinity vowed that if her soulmate didn't love her, she would not turn into one of those sirens that sung for the destruction of the world. They were rogues, rebels to the norm. But now, she had the urge to sink London. Trinity scolded herself for thinking that. Instead, she stripped off her clothes and slowly got into the water.

While her upper body was in the water, her head was out of it. She stared sadly at London and secretly wished Newt a happy farewell. She turned and dove into the water.